Crazy magick idea's - name yours

I think that the metal gold acts as a transmitter for the will, and this could be experimented with by finding a bank that serves as a gold depository, and have a group of witches sit outside the bank focusing on the same intent.

lol

What about making a weed Servitor, lets call her MaryJane; that rolls your joints for you so you donā€™t have to!

This may sound a distant turn from my regular happy-go-luck persona ive made on here, but ive considered what would happen or if it is possible, maybe beneficial to kill a large number of people maybe will a natural disaster or i large-scale curse and use all the residue energy left by the destruction and deaths to power a large spell or to simple push the agenda of the magickion

2 Likes

Seems possible could call on Paralda King of air and Nichsah King of water to stir up storms, including magick squares of weather manipulation add in a blood sacrifice and calling on legions in a group Evocation and youā€™ve got yourself a natural disaster.

5 Likes

sounds fun, i was also getting hints from a few spirits about modern magickions who caused natural disasters recently, also using it for warfare. ive also wanted to try some curses on people but i am nice and basically have nobody who hates me or i hate so i would only use them for political or warfare purposes, maybe even be hired to use them kinda like a mercenary.

1 Like

Would you like to practice on me? @anon39410973

1 Like

um first of all: no
and second: why?

1 Like

Awwā€¦ I want to experience it. :frowning: Iā€™ve experience it once and killed the being that did it.
And it could make me stronger once I overcome it.
But no I just saw you profile pic and u where like the first I ever spoke to on the forum. Just wanted to say hi.
@anon39410973

1 Like

haha hi mijo how have you been?, you know what ill pm you.
anyways its a pretty brutal curse, she said that i only should do it to like kill someone and destroy there life, it would make you stronger but it would take a lot to overcome it, but i got a few other tricks up my sleeve ill send a servitor tonight if youā€™ed like.

1 Like

Im doing greatā€¦ Ive been away for a bit though.
Just recently rejoined the forum. But yes Pm sounds nice.
Wanted to talk anyway.

1 Like

Another crazy magick idea:
I once read that all catholic altars contain a bone from a saint, so what if someone stole them all and used them to construct a gigantic necromantic saint-bone-golem.

4 Likes

I would really like to try something like making a sandwich and inscribe that Icelandic staves for causing someone to fart (Fart Curse). Pretty hilarious and annoying for your target also sometimes can be a true disaster to oneā€™s life.

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to experiment with different peopleā€™s blood, in all kind of rituals, spells, curses, and so forth.

1 Like

I heard that there is a practice in which u fuse all the 8 bodies together into one so that you can go to the astral realm causal mental etc with said body

Why not all magician create a servitor for revenge

A coven of magicians Doing middle pillar in a circle and doing breathwork with every archangel in the book, to open a giant ethereal portal of divine energy

I did this on my throne alone I was high on cosmic qi for for 24 hours, I was higher than I was on mushrooms

Canā€™t imagine what would happen if a coven of magicians did it, I pierced the veil on my own, with group of people doing the same thing it would probably take them into a entire different pocket dimension

Hhhm my craziest ideas.
1). Emperors new clothes spell, to make the target believe they are well dressed while they have actually forgotten to dress at all
2). Create a servitor to steal one from each pair of the targetā€™s socks over time. Come to think of it, I may have had one of these hounding me my whole life
3). Open a fast food franchise and build a servitor that draws energy from the digestion process of anyone who eats there
4). Attune my bed to enochian healing energy. Actually did this about five or six weeks ago and it is seriously cranking. Whole body pulses and feels like its rolling when im on it.
5). Attune items of clothing to enochian belonging or Sitri energy with specified intentions (planning to do this soon).
6). Build a servitor in the form of Wally from the wheres Wally books (in some places called wheres Waldo). Send him out to find anyone with sufficiently developed senses to see him- then his job is to peak out of them or appear in large crowds in front of them all the time.
7). Build a servitor or charge a doorway with some (not sure which) energy type, so that all who enter forget why they came. Sell this service to receptionists who hate dealing with people.
8). Engage some kind of dream manipulation entity to make a homophobic person have homo-erotic dreams.
9). Enchant a book so that the reader can never remember which page number they left off at (again I think someone must have done this to every book Iā€™ve ever had)
10). Bring forth all the denizens of Hell to wreak vengeance upon the studio that cancelled Firefly

Have the summoned spirit appear through a sculpture by using sparkling water mixed with clay as a manifestation base.