Crazy magick idea's - name yours

Too many to list, here’s some highlights.

Gitting gud at lucid dreaming so you can learn how to manipulate ‘reality’ itself the same way you can manipulate your dreams.

Evoking all 72 goetic demons in one room and then bringing in something that they all mutually hate enough to try to destroy it instead of arguing and fighting each other. (Demonic common enemy?)

THE POWER OF LIGHTNING!

Having the ability to instantly divine knowledge about anything simply by looking at it for a split second.

5 Likes

You’re on it. :stuck_out_tongue:

There are loads of forums and groups teaching in a structured way, across the spectrum of beliefs and approaches to what magick can/should be used for.

4 Likes

I’ve been in them as a physical body, funny enough doing it rwuired the same kind of concept as:

:rofl:

I retained the ability, but use it less often now.

4 Likes

Nice, got a link?

Was this in one of his books? I don’t remember him talking about actual physical travel to spiritual realms.

Seriously? Do you have any write-ups of the experience or more detail you can go into? :astonished:

Yeah, and it’s happened since a few times, in that location and two others that are also lost to me, entered by an act of will while awake afterwards. It’s described in the very first post of this thread: My 9/11 Work - Part 1.

That work united ancestors and gods, demons and the living, and more, so it was a major thing.

3 Likes

Recently thought about ( when I get a bit better with magickal workings and feel at a more comfortable place than I am now) making unicorn entities to be the " imaginary friend" of children going through abuse and neglect that will need help to keep their internal Strength as adults.

5 Likes

The unicorn image seems fitting for such a purpose.

2 Likes

:cry:

C’mon, the Illuminati totally doesn’t monitor forums like these for signs of miracle-status super powers, and most definitely doesn’t proceed to abduct the poster in question and consign them to a month-long process of vivisection in order to determine what makes them tick. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seriously though, you’re saying that it ultimately comes down to just an act of will? I’m highly intrigued by this. Stargate to the Akashic Records, here I come!

NO, quite the opposite - that it happened as a side-effect of doing a years-in-the-making piece of work, and that this only happened with the cooperation of enormous numbers of spirits, including human and ancestral.

This wasn’t just a thing I did alone, I cannot convey that strongly enough.

It was probably the biggest mass-working I have been involved with to that date, and it was that, which broke down some kind of barriers.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t surprise anyone … Being a royal of the UK :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Gotcha. :+1:

My craziest magic idea is within the ingredients of the

Muffin Licking Curse:

The general ingredients are:

Evoke the legendary Muffin Man while stirring the ingredients in a pot or a bowl, chanting the words:

Turn on your oven at 205 degrees Celsius, or 400 degrees Fahrenheit, throw in the muffins and let it stay for 25 minutes.

Enjoy your foes licking your muffins with fury, passion, wrath and love until they go insane.

“Mmm…muffins!”

5 Likes

Craziest idea ive had, my “ritual of the shattering” which began my goetic work.

Craziest idea thrown at me so far the “Eye of Arezura” fetish of the evil eye.

Did you talk about those elsewhere, or are you willing to offer an explanation to intrigue us?

If it’s crazy, than I’d like to know more about it.

@Dinmiatus

The fetish was something thrown at me by Aighash Div of the evil eye. I have a thread about some of my work with him and ot here.

Eyes for days

1 Like

What about evoking the Kunda serpent, The fiery serpent itself.

1 Like

If i remember right this came up on the old facebook group before it got hacked. The topic was regarding a spirit fetish of kundak kurtis was making last year. As kundak the steed of the sorcerer is the embodiment of ones kunda force.
If you wanna explore it more i would reccomend workin with um. Also talking to kurtis regarding this fetish. I plan to work with kunda more later this year but i got more work to do first with other divs it feels.

1 Like

Also you may wanna look into Hayagriva and sleipnir. There is a connection to them kundak and the kunda force/kundalini. I havent dug too deep into this as other projects have my attention atm.

1 Like

I nsaw horses all the time when i was working closely with Zohak & Ahriman, it was a massive theme, ther represented power mainly, but many other symbols as well in each dream or vision.

The use of a drum in shamanic practice is also often referred to as the shaman’s “horse” - it carries the shaman to the spirit worls, along with the use of a vertical structure (World Tree, mountaint, central pole of a dwelling) which can also be interchangeable with the spinal column for some purposes. :thinking:

I would go so far as the say the horse in that context represents the hozizontal energy/movement and the pole/Tree/spine the vertical, and that somehow this is significant and related to the widespread use of various kinds of crosses thoughout the world, including in pre-literate and even pre-agricultural societies, as a significant symbol.

3 Likes