Concentrate

hello… for some reason, i got this feeling that whenever i try to meditate or focus on something, the sexual desire is coming like i get horny and would cut my focus. badly need help​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome @nightowl It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in maigck, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

It just the result of energy building up. It’s a well known beginning stage of meditation. Just ignore it or, if that is too difficult, try to guide the energy up your spine to your head.

1 Like

welcome, if you feel a supernatural urge to masturbate during meditations or when you are trying to concentrate, you may have an energetic parasite or an energetic vampire, do a good cleaning and a banishing ritual on yourself and in your home

1 Like

When I’m like this I also like to meditate with headphones listening to white noise or the sound of rain for example, it helps, if you don’t want headphones or noise, you can use earmuffs, this helps you concentrate.

1 Like