Communication with entities

No I do not know these specific Arabic manuscripts, mostly because I do not speak/read Arabic.
But its well known that when a person conducts a multi-day retreat that these phenomena could occur. I also heard that the risk of death is also increased because you could make a mistake (which you are unaware of), and the entity might get pissed off.

It seems that the celestial type of entities are more forgiving in that regard but they are also more difficult to summon or work with because they tend to be left alone or at least not interact with humans, while the infernal types are easier to summon, more willing to work with humans by default but also more dangerous due to being less forgiving.

Doing these retreats is no easy feat, though. You will be water fasting, sitting the whole day/night in a dark room without any light, and reciting the summoning chant from waking till sleeping and doing that multiple days in row. 3 days is the minimum and 11 days is the average. The purpose of these long rituals are for pack making not a I-want-entity-to-give-me-a-object-during-the-ritual-because-I-find-it-an-novelty.

Hence, the object that could be given, it could also be a set of numbers or some incantation.
The entity will give this to the summoner upon agreement of the covenant, which will make it easier for the sorcerer to contact the entity without needing to do the whole retreat again. I will try to search for the interview of the Arabic magician that spoke about this.

Here are some quotes that indirectly allude to what I was saying.