*CLOSED*My new Guidance of Fate Tarot has arrived. 1 card pulls

thank you very much

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

With Tarot yes is upright reversed is no when I instruct. However the card meaning for this deck remains same.
Soulmate or not if you don’t work and try you will never know.

1 Like

Thank you :rose:

1 Like

Thank you and I apologize because I asked you a similar question yesterday-I didn’t realize it was the same person lol, I guess It’s time for me to stop asking and start living. It’s interesting that yesterday it was the same card but not reversed…Thanks again, I appreciate you!

1 Like

thank you darkprincess!!! :blush:

1 Like

(My post messed up and didn’t send pic of card. I’ll attach that when im back home.)

1 Like

Thank you kindly for the draw, from what I get from it as an answer is that yes my tormenters are going to leave me alone which is going to be amazing once I’m free of there strangle hold it’s been preventing me from spiritually interacting as much as it possibly can damn near one of the few ways I would interact is to channel there words through my mouth but that’s sorta hard and I only recognize Loki by voice. I thought they should fear death more then me then as I said that’s for damn sure in my head it came out way different then my voice. Was refreshing but anyways thank you kindly you’ve had such direct answers on your draws your decks love you thanks for helping so many people with your gift I’ll be able to start helping out soon too but it’ll be a pain linking the meaning for each card because of the deck situation. At first I was like o fuck death I have o wait that long till it’s fixed then read the meaning and it clearly states like all of the definition about change and an influence stopping.

1 Like

I started to read your card then was like that the one who asked about love isn’t it then scrolled up isn’t she just amazing at her draw I hope I can get my ability that good.

1 Like

I would love that. Please!!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

I’ll pull more when I get home. Out with family doing errands

Thank you! The cards are so pretty.

1 Like

I would like a reading if you would be so inclined.
Q: Am i gonna be with the person that i’m pursuing a relationship with within the next 3 months?
Thank you for doing this.

1 Like

Here’s what it looks like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like