(CLOSED) 5 tarot readings a day starting: 02/04/21

Can I also be a guinea pig … i mean…test subject? :slight_smile:
thanks!

2 Likes

I’m in need of a reading. I’ve done some work , and a strange occurrence has happened. Not bad actually what I asked of sort of but anyway I’ll let you figure that out hopefully. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

May I have a reading please?

Im in too

I just wanted to let those who come after this comment know that I’ll be doing the ones above this comment over the next 2 days and once I’m done I’ll come back for more if the thread hasn’t been closed and if it is then I’ll make another one.

6 Likes

You currently have your world in the palm of your hands, it’s before you, beneath you, beside you, and within you but you are oblivious in a way, sorta stuck in a loop that occasionally gives you hit of what you already know deep down. With the three of cups in reverse, I would say you’ve finally obtained that fresh start or you may have just moved out on your own or potentially gained your freedom from a situation and it’s everything that you’ve always wanted but you still feel lonely or perhaps trapped even though everything seemed fine in the beginning of your endeavor. So you may find yourself falling back into old habits with the Devil card even though you know it may risk everything you’ve worked so hard for because it feels comfortable, normal and safe. You have beautiful dreams that have been taken advantage of and I need you to know that it’s okay to want to be comfortable but it’s not okay to feel like you have no options when all you have are options and time and I see that with the Eight of cups. It’s okay, to do something different, even if it’s just this once. It’s okay to let go of things and people who don’t serve you, be free and keeping dreaming on.

*I hope this helps you! Please do let me know how I did, it helps with keeping the paranoia a bay😂

2 Likes

This was spot on. This deck is also very beautiful! Thank you so much.

2 Likes

No, thank you for allowing me to give you a reading.

2 Likes

Sure. Count me in.

1 Like

Hello there mate. I am currently facing a financial problem so if you give me a reading It might help me feel good, please give me one. Thanks.

You’re righteous, bold, calculating and ready to take action but others wouldn’t know that unless they knew you. You’re set in yours ways—getting strong Virgo energy—and you don’t ever see yourself changing that and my friend that is where your trouble arises from; you’re currently unable to see that you are the reason why you’re efforts to get shit done is constantly being blocked right now. I’m not saying you don’t care for change but you’re kinda being stubborn and hard headed. Right now you’re the perfect embodiment of the King of Pentacles and it appears you haven’t always been and you may fear letting that go. With the Death card in reverse I am almost positive that who you are and may have had to become in order to get to now, has no place within the life, or project, you may be working to or on. (**Seven of Pentacles **)Lay the old to rest and remember that you’re not leaving it behind for it is all around you, in everything that you’ve gained that has led you here to this very second, release that which holds you from starting anew and you will find yourself, and others, appreciating what you can do.

I just I wanted to clarify a little on the reading. Metamorphosis is beautiful and it shouldn’t be controlled by what we believe we should have based off the opinions of others but by something that you believe you’re truly ready for, regardless if it’s found within a daydream or just a dream or the simplest of thoughts. We are never ending creatures and deserve to go on while also taking time to enjoy who we had to be in order to be.

Thank you for allowing me to read you!

1 Like

Honey, you’re on an amazing journey that’s taking your mundane and spiritual life to the next level. I know it may have started out pretty dreadful but once it ends you’ll be a being of fire. The worlds will flow in unison and you’ll find that which you seek the most will have no problem manifesting.

In the beginning of your journey you’d rather be alone even though you felt that was the opposite of what you were supposed to do but you quickly caught onto that and took the steps needed to put you out into the worlds in a way that you have never done before. Right now, presently, you’re gaining new sights and elevations. You’re powerful, magnetic, and open to the world in a way that magic comes and goes through you. If you take this time and use it very, very, wisely your life is yours to mold and shape in ways that appeared to previously be inaccessible; you’re at a height that could make or break you, go forth and conquer the world already, it’s waiting!

love your energy! I hereby dub thee Duchess the Conqueror!

1 Like

Beautiful, and moving, thank you, yes I am going through a transition. I’ll try to be more open to it.

Thank you, this resonates

1 Like

Bound by wounds that you’ve been told you shouldn’t allow to own you. That you should just let them go because that’s what everyone else is and has been doing. You’re not everyone else and that’s what makes you better then them. You want some kind of justice and you cannot allow yourself to rest, nor look to peace until those who’ve stole your—getting multiple people, maybe family—peace know not of peace or a restless night. Although for some reason, beneath all of that, you want nothing more than to move on because doing the above would do more damage to you in the long run then it would to them. Right now you’re finding it hard to let go and just move on but you’re doing it, regardless of the pace, you’re doing what you have to do to truly protect yourself and heal your wounds so that when the time is right your relationship with yourself will prosper and the air you breathe will give you life.

Please do let me know how I did! I got a lot of messages but feeling trapped was the main thing that jumped out to me

1 Like

Thank you!! Thank you for letting me read you, I hope you reach the place you where you want to be.

2 Likes

Thanks, sadly that’s far far away, but I’ll get there

2 Likes

To critique your divination, correct
Your wording is a bit dramatic, but it describes my sense of justice and the feelings of those around me in regards to it

1 Like

What can I say, I’m a very dramatic person🤷🏾‍♂️
Thanks for allowing me to try and read you, I hope it helped in some capacity.

1 Like

Thank you so much! This is an amazing reading and pretty fucking spot on! There are a lot of changes going on and my persistence is currently keeping that momentum. Thanks again!
(Love your cards by the way)

Cheers!
Duchess

1 Like

I’m glad you liked it, as I’ve been doing them on here I’ve been getting a lot better. Thank you, they’re called the ethereal visions illuminated tarot.

1 Like