[Closed] 3 or more Free readings(read the post)

Glad to hear that.

If you still can I would like a reading about a specific entity, I wanted the letters to shed a little light on my current situation with the demon Sargatanas, if he accepts to work with me or I have been rejected since I still do not have my senses developed enough to listen to him

Ok, so to start, your spritual journy i can relate with a lot. Your very disciplined and active. Every day/night you put in the work and try to see beyond life.

But with the deitys you feel like your talking to a brick wall. Like you offer everything up on the alter and dont get the return your seeking. Dont let that put you down. The deitys are connecting to you and your life, is it not the way you’d hoped?

And the effect on your physical life is black and white. While you are currently in a situaltion and may be out of balance or struggling, you find the possitive values in life due to your practice.

The advise is that your taking steps in your spritual life, but your not taking the leap.

1 Like

Tell me more about Sargatannas please.

How long have you worked with this spirit?

What is this spirit known for?

What forms of contact have you tried?

1 Like

is it possible to ask one more question

for @Angel411

Sure

I would love to know is the way I plan on marketing my business using animation will that work out successfully for my business eventually

1 Like

Last weekend after deciding between several options, I chose to stay with Sargatanas, since the attributes that are given interested me, such as opening the spiritual senses and attracting women.

What I did during the week was draw his sigil and stare at him while he recited his enn out loud

Sargatanas

I also meditated for more or less 30 minutes while listening to a mantra of his on youtube, I noticed a change in my behavior since I feel that I have matured a little more and I am motivated to follow a healthy lifestyle, but as I told you, I still have not developed clairaudience so I don’t know if he will have something to do with this change

I wanted the cards to give me an orientation on whether I should keep trying with Sargatanas or should I look for another demon

1 Like

I pulled strength. So yeah i do believe it would be a strong way to go about it.

First i will give my advise. if this is your first time dont feel discouraged. Give it another go, and maybe try speaking his name slowly while giving it a little hum. should feel like vibrations. do it 3 times and continue to meditate. Also make sure you have a specific intention. Clairaudiance is a broad term to me. Maybe try asking for him to show more physical signs in your life. Especially if you go outside every day to go to work and ect.

Ok, now the reading. Im going to do a direct advise pull for this spirit. i did a little research myself and found he is connected with Astaroth. Ive worked with Astaroth before, so maybe i can connect to his energy.

Great cards. They basically explained what i just said lol. Take a more physical approach. Sargantanas does hear you. Take in your environment and look for little things that change or catch your attention.

And a little side note. I feel a very passionate energy. But its odd, its like a primal passion. I feel like its saying “follow your instinct, let your passions lead and guide you.”. (this isn’t a channel but a feeling i get from this spirit.)

1 Like

Ok, im closing this post. Had fun y’all.

2 Likes

Thank you for your time, I’m glad to know that I didn’t receive a negative answer, it may take months to be able to communicate coherently with some spirit?

1 Like

Man, to be able to talk coherently is diffricult. Everybodys diffrent through. My advise to advance further is to practice visualization. Maybe try some lucid dream techniques? Try to get into a state of half awake and half asleep. Its a nice flow state where you know the new reality you’re isnt yours, but you can interact with it. What i like to do is light a incense, get some headphones and binaural beats, then breath in and out of the nose while visilualizing something slowly breaking. And tell yourself over and over when that item breaks, i will enter a deep mediation. Check out my recent journal post. I’ll link it. I met a angel named Achaiah who showed me this proccess.

This

Yes, I try my best to keep going, but sometimes I am simply fed up and left everything and just silenced myself.

Yeah right now I am in exactly that phase sometimes it’s very disappointing and discouraging and painful but yeah i don’t put myself down because in this journey i have no way to back off.

Yeah, it’s very encouraging and pleasant words for me.

I don’t get exactly what you mean by black and white.

Yeah, it truly relates to me I am in my struggling phase and trying to pass this phase, but don’t know when it’ll end.

Yeah at least something which pushes me to move forward and keep going in this journey.

I keep your advice, I think it’s time for me to start my Inner Work and Shadow Work to strengthen myself, what you’ll say?

Thank you so much for your precious time your readings are pretty accurate and highly resonate with me, I really appreciate your efforts and your great work, keep up your good work.

Take Care!

1 Like

I suggest finding what you fear the most and working with it(basicaly shadow work). I found when i work in spirituality, taking the opportunity to let go of myself and the ego slip was what i feared the most. After i let myself go and stopped resisting, i started to get results. Idk if that is on topic, but i felt myself in a lot of your reading.

1 Like

Good/bad. While your spritual life is being fed and built up, your forgetting about the needs of your physical life. They balance eachother out. Advise for that is to apply your spiritual life to your physical. Maybe ask spirits to influence your physical life or have signs within it.

1 Like

Yes, Shadow work I had tried to avoid it in the past as much as I can, don’t know why but it’s now time to come to start to work with my shadow self.

Nice thought/advice I’ll try to put some balance in my both life, because.

Thank you

1 Like

hi
I don’t know if it is still current ?