Climbing The Newbie Mountain

Welcome to the forum @MountainMike

You were posting this in another thread…

“@ demon
This is a horrible link to capy​baras? I’m a tad confused.”

Visited the lounge before ? New members usually don’t know about our “demon” :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have that rare being, a member who read the signup PM and interacted with our own bot.

Though why he started posting on the old FwB topic is (like most of the things in this one) another matter. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thank you, well… whatever the case may be. Glad to see “Demon” free from the lounge at last :grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah, it popped up in my search while doing the tutorial. It was about flagging and bad topic but apparently, as LadyEva said it was a different topic I found.

BTW, Demon made an actual certificate pic for me:
New%20user%20tutorial%20completion%20certificate

So I got that up and I’m pretty much done with my intro page. I think I’ll start a Mike’s Gallery page though in the appropriate section. It may take years to upload links to pics I’ve taken when I get them up to a decent site.

1 Like

Well upload some but please don’t upload dozens, that’s not really what the forum’s for. :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah, it would probably be better for them to be linked via a photostorage site that way I’m not using a lot of storage data here.

@MountainMike
If you link them they will just be uploaded. Please keep them in your own storage. That’s far bigger than this forum.

1 Like

I forgot just 3 things:
@demon fortune

@demon quote

@demon roll 6d6

And I think another goal will be earning badges:
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/badges

And that’s truly it for this thread assuming those demon functions work.

:game_die: 5, 4, 1, 2, 4, 3

1 Like

@demon quote

:left_speech_bubble: If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. — Albert Einstein

2 Likes

@demon fortune

:crystal_ball: Most likely

2 Likes

Hmmm… i guess i should have asked a question.

Like dropbox, photoshop, imgur, googledrive etc?

I mean photobucket.

Please do not post links to lots of photos on here but you may link them in your forum profile. :+1:

1 Like

Ah. Ok.

I guess in the readable section of the profile link: ie…

Blockquote
Well, as per
Climbing The Newbie Mountain - #4 by anon40900405

I enjoy the outdoors. I am a west coast USA type person so generally Washington, Oregon, California (Northern preferred) are my favorite places. Biking communities are preferred as I don’t drive. My parents live in Oregon and I’ve been around many of the states for limited living times. I will pobably be living with my aged folks since they haven’t been taking care of themselves too well and need a financial hand. I am oflimited resources but what i have i use well enough to survive comfortably (which is a state of mind I guess more than actual “things”).

Not much more to add than being positive vs negative is often an uphill battle but negativity, if allowed will flowdownhill to a lake or ocean while positivity will rise to the top of the mountain. All one has to do is climb that mountain and use the positive gear to aid in the climb. What if you make it! I’m unsure… untether a hot air blimp and fly higher?

I put the link in there?

Oh and what is user card picture? I put one up but I haven’t seen it anywhere. I still need to make a picture account to link to my profile. Or is it profile links to the tobe picture account?