Clauneck's "auction block" - Clarification Needed Please?

Hey Guys,

This is an excerpt from Wiki about Clauneck:

All initiates of the Goetic tradition must willingly stand on Clauneck’s “auction block”. What transpires is a mentally arduous and physically excruciating ritual in which Clauneck evaluates the potential of the subject. A rough but fair rendering is issued and the seeker is left to consider his or her options. Those truly desiring strength will heed the verdict and commit themselves to the labors handed down to remedy the discovered shortcomings. Those who ignore Clauneck’s ruling possibly find themselves bought and sold.

What does the above actually mean/translate to, in real-life ?

Does this mean Clauneck removes your existing barriers and puts you outside of your comfort zone , during his “evaluation” of you ? E.g. causing a job loss or removal of pre-exisitng habits which are holding you back ?

Those who ignore Clauneck’s ruling possibly find themselves bought and sold.
Does this mean Clauneck just leaves you to fend for yourself ,if he feels you are unworthy ?

Fyi - I have contacted Clauneck but he has not “spoken” to me directly, but but a few events have transpired in real-life which is leading me to dwell of the above statements on Wiki.

Thanks.

Thoughts…anyone, please ?

I don’t have an answer on this yet, but I’m also very curious. Even to hear anyone with direct experience of working with Clauneck would be appreciated!

1 Like

I just read the wiki it and sounds like someone slapped a bunch of UPG without sources on it.

I have no personal experience with Clauneck but the wikis fishy to me.

2 Likes

Shit, someone just slapped their kink fantasy right into a demon’s Wikipedia page, and no-one noticed! :laughing:

Hilarious, and a bit annoying…

5 Likes

Welcome @Headless. It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3