Chicken feet

Here’s where I got mine but I think they have restrictions where they ship to based on fact they’re shipped frozen and ice packs only are good for so long

They sold pretty reasonable by the lb. I also got a pair from http://theconjureshop.com/ here but was like $10 a pair- and didn’t really see difference between that and the dehydrated doggy treats-

1 Like

I bought some on Amazon. Want a link?

1 Like

I’m in Romania…

Check these companies. They are in Romania; you may say them you just need some samples if they only provide wholesale; that will probably do

Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Holy shit. I will definitely check them out. I also found a provider but only ships in bulk, minimum of 24 tones, a little overkill if you ask me :joy::joy:

1 Like

:rofl::joy:

But as I said in that case say that you need some samples - say that one two will be enough and wanted for antibiotics test or something else ; add that you are new in that business but that was asked by one of your clients. Along that kindly remind that you will need latest health reports; it all depends on your skills but I guess you 'll do.
They will probably supply more than you need, anyway you may freeze them for future.

Also ask the help of sprits you are familiar before proceeding.

Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like