Chaos, LoA, manifesting, meeting/marriage of 2minds

Hmm :face_with_monocle: GD path/order of doing various rituals and why (might get them wrong order but I mean LBRP/MP/LIRP/GBRP/SIRP or maybe it’s H for hexagram bla bla)

Uniting conscious mind with subconscious mind permanently at some point…

Already been through a dark night of the soul and faced a lot of fear

But them (subconscious and conscious) Not yet united permanently and needing effort is like a child lock for me with LoA practice

Somewhere I can go nah that’s ok think scary thoughts and don’t worry about it having any effect on reality until it sinks into your subconscious or maybe even floats up to conscious from it and I choose to change the program or not

As someone who’s faced certain MH or thinking battles - this child lock is reassuring that I’m not actually having any impact on my reality till things get deeper by exploring some negative thoughts or allowing them

I guess the point is to mature enough and prepare enough for this stage on the path

For someone who wants ALL the secrets unlocked NOW… rethinking how much I want that to happen and if I trust myself to take the child lock or safety wheels off or if I ever will

I hope I will… would be daft not to overcome that fear, does make me feel bloody safe I haven’t yet though!

Wonder if that’s why Neville Goddard was able to reality shift so fast with little effort compared to what it can take me in terms of work?

Also begs the question if I believe everything is ultimately an extension of my own subconscious - will I change that belief when I get to that point??

I assume no, since I’m sure some of you approaching things in a chaos magick way may have already experienced this and chosen to go ahead?

Just in terms of the tradition I find most easiest to relate to having been born into it, this pondering is bringing whole new meanings to words of Jesus like ‘I and my father are one’ as well as being the son of man!!

If everything was just an extension of your subconscious mind you wouldn’t be able to influence external events, people, or things. There’s a lot of theories that can take place but, maybe when you truly believe something in your subconscious mind, your HGA helps shape the reality to match your belief whether or not you’ve seeker any help or not.

2 Likes

Currently disagree… but I am also questioning already in my post if I could change my mind in that :rofl:

I don’t seek any help rn tho necessarily, I guess I do - but not from spirits necessarily, I just live in the end and use meditation etc to get from a to b till it shows up

Am wondering if Neville got there so fast bc he just naturally did this without thinking about how to reprogram things

I think a lot has to do with your limiting beliefs of how fast you progress when you start. It’s a conversation that can get too twisted for open forums.

1 Like

Can be yeah

I mean I’ve had instant manifestations

And things that have taken me longer

Both totally achievable however

1 Like

Well, I’m new to this so I don’t know many but, I’ve heard that Hekate helps / forces you to face things like your fears and weaknesses and that it is impossible to lie to her, why don’t you try to invoke her?

Welcome @Caim It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

:ok: Ready give me a greeting :handshake:

Could you pm I’m a big Neville fan and would love someone to talk more about his teachings to

1 Like

Hey :wave: there’s several on here who enjoy Neville, anything particular you wanted to talk about?

If you use the magnifying glass :mag_right: to search you find quite a few posts with Neville stuff included

I can ofc PM you too but I’m not the authority on his teachings lol :joy: more of us and sometimes posting about something you get it explained from other magickal pov’s too which I find adds to my understanding of things/enhances things from other perspectives

(Only suggesting this as I see you joined recently so may not have come across other discussions already started if it’s anything particular you have in mind)

Lemme know!

1 Like