Chakra Imbalance...or something else

Lately, I have been misguided by my “gut feeling”…
I get a gut feeling and its wrong…

Is it a chakra imbalance or something else? What can I do to get back right?

1 Like

Your inituition is linked to your third eye , maybe try meditating on it more , and working on it

2 Likes

I wouldn’t necessarily say it’s an imbalance of the chakra, of course intuition ”gut feelings” can be misread due to environmental, mental and emotional impacts.

Intuition is never wrong only the actions we take, also it may seem you’ve made the wrong choice at first but it may of placed you on the path you need to be on.

Try meditation to help re connect with your intuition and rebuild your trust within in yourself.

1 Like

It’s also very yin based and feminine , so if you feel that you need to work on balancing your yin and yang could also give thst a shot , tune into your heart and third eye

2 Likes

The trouble is you can get “gut feelings” from more than one source, not just intuition, and it’s hard or impossible to tell them apart depending on your state. Your emotions particularly have a strong effect on the gut, because they cause the release of strong hormone like adrenaline that physically affect you.

You have to develop “discernment” which is the ability to calm your emotional and mental bodies to get them out of the way to get clear intuition. It’s not easy and it’s part of the human condition. It doesn’t mean your intuitions were wrong or not there.

If you work on a meditation practice that includes clearing emotional fears and blocks, and maybe add divination, which you do in a centered state, that can help a lot to get confirmation on choices.

2 Likes

Intuition isn’t a chakra thing, so it’s unlikely to be a chakra imbalance. It could be claircognizence/clear knowing needing work, could be your mind getting in the way, gut feeling is pretty much like your survival instincts.

1 Like

Just so ya know… no one’s intuition or “gut feeling” is correct 100% of the time. It doesn’t mean anything needs fixing.

2 Likes

I am 0 for 500…lol
I understand what you are saying and as always your input is valued…

1 Like

I’m probably batting 3 for 1000 :rofl:

1 Like

This makes sense…
I will admit that my emotions are all over the place…
So my mind is leading me wrong

Thanks

It is a chakra thing , third eye helps you perceive frequencies and energies beyond the physical range of light we can perceive with our regular eyes and senses

Since we’re pretty much in the same boat…
Toss me an oar and ill bring up the rear…

1 Like

@Msjthe1 your gut feeling about your gut feeling being wrong is wrong. try again. =o)

1 Like

It’s not a chakra thing lol. people are stuck on the "7 major chakras’ because they are told to, I dont focus on the chakras and I perceive energy just fine. There’s many people who can see and work with energy, while there’s many who cannot because theyre too busy focusing on a chakra system that was shoved down their throats lol. There’'s always a “how can I open my chakras” or “how do I do this with my chakras”

don’t focus so much on chakras labels. That’s a fad way of organizing energy work. focus on the whole energy body.

2 Likes

Talk to me!!! Lol
I just replied that my emotions are all over the place…
I want to work on my chakras, but currently my energy is low with things going on in my life… I can’t stay focused…

1 Like

Ok In a way I agree that you shouldn’t be hell bent on it and think it’s going to make you feel amazing if you just get them right , but the third eye is the main thing that functions in extra sensory perception and metaphysical stuff

It really isn’t the main thing, that’s why people don’t progress in their clairs, because theyre told to focus on their 3rd eye.

Crown is important to for clairs , but this is inituition

don’t fall trap into the labels @John_Wick it’s not 6th chakra is 3rd eye. psychic ability. 2nd chakra is sex energy. 5th chakra is communication etc… That’s too western way of thinking by dividing and categorizing things.

It’s not separate from the whole. All of them is connected. You get further by focusing on the whole. why? because you need all your energy body in order to open the higher frequency ones. If you don’t get your shit together to be balance in mind/body , no way your going to improve your psychic ability. It’s locked. focusing on that one chakra won’t open it up if it’s not connected to all others energy of the body.