Chakra Damage from Physical Injuries?

Hi Everyone, first post on here!

Now I’ve looking into chakras lately, found out about hand chakras, and then had a question I couldn’t really find an answer to. (I haven’t worked with chakras or activated any yet since I’m not sure if it’s safe yet. <- Also unsure of this) Keep in mind I also have no idea of hand chakra layouts, I’m honestly just curious at the time being. Anyways, when I was young, like very young, a dog bit my hand smack dab in the middle of my palm, I’m guessing there’s some sort of chakra there. It had to get stitched and everything, pretty bad bite. I still have a tiny scar on my palm. I’m sure you can guess where this is going. Especially at a young age, when all these things are still developing, could physical damage right on the area of a chakra cause any alarming amounts of damage to said chakra, affecting its ability to operate? Thanks everyone!

1 Like

@levilevi @In_Between_Worlds @serpens_album any of y’all have input on this?

I’m inclined to say there would be an affect, it’s a linked system what you do to your body effects your energies and vice versa, but to what degree I don’t know. But I would think it’s reparable.

2 Likes

In my opinion it can but after so many years im sure the chakra is fine

3 Likes

Possibly, but it would be repairable by intentionally running energy through the point, and then the scar will also tend to heal faster to match the undamaged energy body. And as noted it might already be healed by now. You should be able to find out by opening the points in both hands and comparing with the sensation between them.

Here’s some info and an exercise you can try to activate Lao Gong (the Qigong name for this point):

2 Likes

Yes damage to ckhakras can take place through physical trauma, but it’s a really simple physical. Possibly by now it’s repaired on its own. I suggest you work on your chakras. It’s not dangerous to do so. The more likely lingering effect from physical and emotional trauma is holes and tears in your aura. That needs to be repaired and cleansed.

3 Likes

I agree. If the chakra was permanently damaged, it would have manifested in the physical body in a very NASTY way!

1 Like