Can spirits prevent you from getting a boner?

Asking out of curiosity. Like for example if someone jerks off too much and they are unknowingly hurting themselves. Are their spirits able to prevent them from getting a boner, or from getting aroused in general?

Well, impotence spells are a very common type of revenge in witchcraft so, I would say yes.

8 Likes

I had no clue those were a thing. But I guess it makes sense, especially if the person has an ubi that is worried about them. Because aren’t most ubi skilled at sex magic and magic like that?

Check out the sex magick and baneful categories. They certainly can. Make sure you’re clear about the degree you’re going for first though and do you magick in relation to that. You could also call a spirit associated with sex.

3 Likes

If they jerk off too often, do something with their mind, make them have more control on their carnal callings. Don’t make them impotent tha fuck? =))))) If you care about them, change the approach. As I understand from what you wrote they’re not your enemy.

3 Likes

Yes they can.

Yes

Hoe much masturbation would you consider to be an act of self-harm, just my curiosity? So is it your own dick working too hard or is it someone else’s dick? Maybe tell that dick it’s not your master and let your balls swell for a bit. The pain will pass after a few minutes of thinking about something else.

1 Like

There most certainly are spirits that can do this. Amon is one such spirit.
I’ve done it, here I’ve illustrated it

1 Like

I know I said for example, but I am talking about me… I was just too embarrassed to admit it. And was just wondering if my spirits could have done it to try to help me curb my habit.

You should ask the mainstream ones to bring you pussy, and slay it. Don’t stop the urge, no neeed to

Technically if I want pussy, my ubi would probably be willing to indulge me. My only problem atm is feeling them and stuff, but once that is figured out that should make things a little easier.