Can someone tell me what species are out there?

I’m digging that outfit :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haha, me too. I want some epic threads like that…

1 Like

That doesn’t cost a thousand bucks. :unamused:

Planetary Spirits. Those are neat.

Anything that can be thought of. I just like making lists :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the paradox of co-creation :alien: if all is both as above as below and as within and without. Then this is both accurate and inaccurate. As all truths are but half truths. Is it of the druj/ the lie, part of the truth of becoming

3 Likes

fuckin’ vampire, man…(is he kidding, is he kidding?).

1 Like

I plan on making a book of creatures so I can have recorded data that’s why I was asking

2 Likes

It would take a lifetime to do that.

Is it just for the purpose of recording information for the heck of it or are you wanting to find different spirits to call on for specific purposes?

1 Like

Just for knowledge so recording information

1 Like

That is probably going to end up being a lifelong endeavor but I salute you for it.

I would start with the ones mentioned here. As you research it should lead you to more.

1 Like

True I have half a book done already

2 Likes

That’s quite a bit. Nice work

1 Like

Yeah took me half a year

2 Likes

Yeees mind flayers!!

1 Like

Dragons…

As many as there are stars.

1 Like

True I may post a digital copy/link to digital copy so people can read it once I’m done

A question many a long meditation and many a spirit chat has not been able to answer. I’ve gone round and round in circles to the point where everything to me is both a thing that pre-existed humans and a human-created egregore, including humans.

2 Likes

What??? Humans are what?

1 Like

All creatures that have been thought up by man are creatures that exist and can be interacted with.

1 Like

Thoughtforms of the All.

3 Likes