Can someone scan me?

Im curious as to see what you guys see in me. Thanks :smile:

1 Like

Already threads for this guy.

3 Likes

They are right, it’s good to post in another thread but since you made this one.

Here’s what I get on a quick glance:

You are someone with lots of dreams. When you were young something sparked a hope or inspiration in you, but sometimes you feel like it’s almost unattainable or lost.

You’ve felt frustrated at times because things you wanted to have happen didn’t and are not 100% certain you are on the right path. Sometimes you feel unseen.

There was a book recommendation I heard and a little more I won’t put here in the public thread. I’ll PM you about that.

You have greatness in you if you cultivate it.

7 Likes

Can somebody scan me? What do you see in me?

Welcome @JordanSeaborn It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introdcue themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about youself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

There’s already a thread for this, please go on that and stop spamming

I think you like or might be good at stand-up comedy, or stuff like that which uses performance in a light-hearted way.

And you look very different in all the pictures, do you sometimes feel like one life isn’t enough for you?

Finally, I also see a green icon with a message from a mysterious yet chill Global Moderator… in it, is much information you may need. :smiley:

Srsly though please check your messages here, top right. :+1:

2 Likes

Lmao, I thought you really scanned him hahaha

The top 2, comedy & looking different, I did, that was what I saw for real.

Last bit was just for fun. :smiley:

3 Likes