Can someone please help me on how to evoke or invoke I have some clairaudience

I really need help I don’t seem to be advancing with my methods

2 Likes

Welcome @Rich89 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Do your methods include using bic lighters? please do an intro and inform us as to what practices you do use.

why what are the problems with bic lighters?

1 Like

Nothing it was just a joke, a bit inappropriate tho, since you’d have to know the reference, to get that it was a joke :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did the intro u see it ?

Contacting (or getting contacted) by a spirit may become automatic through the “preparatory immersion” or anyways it is a step before the actual working. A part of it is researching the entity that one wants to summon/invoke.
It’s possible to add, in case of demons, the repetition of enns or generally listening to related Youtube videos, and such; this is what I believe would make it automatic, but another option is looking at the spirit’s sigil in order to “open” it (for example the drawing may seem to change, or an alteration of consciousness is felt) then simply call by name or use a conjuration.

Answer is that you already have the faculty to hear. Can you imagine a conversation with someone from this morning? Can you hear it in your minds ear? Ok now we’ve established you can hear in your imagination. Good. Now the trick is to still your mind (focus on the sound of your own breath or a fan) and allow the spirit to speak to you. You will be able to distinguish because when you’re internal voice kicks in it sounds like two people talking over each other. Slow down and try again. Repeat!

awesome brother

1 Like

Be well my friend.