Can Someone Please Enlighten Me

I’m new obviously. I know absolutely nothing for sure other than magic has been surrounding me for at least 18 years. I don’t know if it’s me or something that was done to me or for me or what the situation is exactly. I think I may have a spiritual being or beings (possibly many) that care about me, look after me, keep me company at times, and some that may be trying to have sex with me perhaps. If it’s possible to have a demonic parent in addition to human parents I might possibly have that, too? Can humans unknowingly be part succubus or am I just being plagued by an incubus or something? Does anyone know about magic related to music? I can use songs to speak for me almost word for word at times. My life literally feels soundtracked. It’s so beautifully perfect at times, frustrating at others. It’s literally perfect. Information seems to just come to me when I look for it…but only if the time has come for me to discover it, I think. Everything happens when its is supposed to happen. I couldn’t make it to my docor’s appointment because my ride didn’t show up and I can’t afford the fee for no show…it was fine though because one of the doctor’s plane couldn’t take off and he was stranded and the other doctor was injured in a car accident! These things happen all the time. I overslept and missed an appointment day before yesterday only to find a voicemail saying my doctor had needed to reschedule. It’s like things are made right before I even make the mistake, lately. Am I doing these things? Someone please help me out here and please share the basic rundown on magic with me. I have no control over what goes on around me. Something has moved things for me and let me think I was doing it until I realized it wasn’t me and got mad and made it move it back itself. I really don’t think it’s me, but some of it could be I guess. These things literally consume my entire life.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome friend, and yes all that is normal for those of us called to the art. You see its a very specific demographic that is meant to do this kind if stuff. I hate to reference real life to Harry Potter but that JK Rowling bitch isn’t half wrong. For your questions yes to all of the above. As you brows around this forum you will soon discover you are not alone in the way the world unfolds for you. A person doesn’t really get into magick a person is born into it and lives it. Granted there are some who seek to achieve material gains or simply a curiosity about it and try magick for a bit but they almost always fall out of it and or give up or for whatever reason it’s not for them. These people are what’s known as the dabblers. In Harry Potter you have muggles who are basically non magick folk they never get into it and it is to them just a fantasy they see in film or book. Now it’s not that dabblers can’t achieve results often they do but they don’t make it a life. I liken them unto someone who picks up a guitar and learns a few cords but doesn’t really have the passion to master it. A musician is born one then learns his instrument the same goes for sports, chemistry and a vast array of talents and skills magick is no different. Only with magick you don’t just learn a skill you learn the very nature of the universe and how to bend it to your will. Welcome home.

4 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome to the forum.

Thank you. That’s neat that you said what you said. I just finished replying to a post I saw on here in which I was explaining what I was just taught about the built-in saftey mechanisms for blackhole with which the universe was designed but science doesn’t apparently get quite yet I guess. Or at least that’s what I was told. I’m told that the world is not exactly clear about several few things and the explanations I’m told to be the truth about some things seem quite more believable than the beliefs held by mankind (assuming it’s not a living human being telling me these things). I’m not real sure about the existence of Heaven and Hell at all. I know there’s a crowded city full of dead people who aren’t at peace yet and every time there is a murder they vote about something, but it’s NOT Heaven or Hell. I’m pretty sure it’s in the sky though. I’m hoping someone will know more about it and can tell me more!

Heaven and hell are states of mind you are in and you can be in them living or dead. Haven’t you ever heard someone say that when they were eating the Boston creme pie they were in heaven or someone say that their boss makes their life a living hell?

:grin:Yeah, I totally get that, but I’m talking about where the dead people go. They don’t go to heaven or hell. I’m not sure where they go if they’ve found peace or when they find it. All the ones who aren’t interact with the living trying to do so.They can be way more influential than most movies make ghosts out to be. They don’t haunt. They aren’t trying to be evil, they just need peace. I know things about the universe because I’m told or shown, but I know that other people must be aware as well. If I’m being told now, there must be plenty of people who have known these things for ages (or at least for some time). I’m not the only one who knows these things. Well, there is one thing that maybe only I know about some airplanes, but that’s special I think. Are people on here open about what they know?

Your state of mind determines the frequency your spirit resonates at and depending on that frequency determines the radio station you will be playing on. Imagine spirits like radio waves and that should help you understand the analogy I’m trying to make here and if you can grasp that it should answer your question. Because say the afterlife is like radiowaves in the air get it?

1 Like