Can Servitors be created?

So I’ve been watching tv shows could The monsters from tv shows be created ultimately being a reality (a servitor) Jesus could of been a servitor a (thought form) Which means shows such as Vampire diaries, True blood those creatures could be simply thought form servitors am I Right?

yes, servitors can be created, servitors are only created in my opinion.

the tv show creatures could be thoughtforms, but i think it depends on how many people focus on them mentally to create them in my opinion.

1 Like

If created can the servitors contact the creator

yes, you can communicate with them

you should read Magickal servitors by Damon Brand

1 Like

I will

This? First paycheck I’ll be buying it

Servitors are constructs or thoughtforms those two are usually what people create.

1 Like

So the Christian satan is a actually a servitor a evil guy? He spoke (Truth) He wasn’t evil from how it looked but can deception people believing he’s (EVIL) make him (EVIL)

This is my personal opinion, yes. Jesus, or the external Christian God, exists mostly as an thoughtform/egregore for followers of that religion. As Christianity spread and its followers gradually convinced pagans to give up worship of other entities, all of their prayers and petitions – which would have at one time been directed at an entity solely sovereign over one realm (fertility, harvest, war, luck, death, health, etc.) – instead were channeled towards one egregore, thereby diluting and fragmenting its power. Otherwise every Tom, Dick, and Harry who goes to church on a Sunday would have every last little one of their prayers answered. How you gonna have millions of people ask the same entity for curing illness, a new car, a good job, to win the lottery, to get a girlfriend, etc. etc., and expect it to work?

Anyway, to keep this post on-topic:

Any servitor you can imagine can be created, yes, even if its origins are in fiction.

Satan is not a servitor, he is an Infernal in my opinion

though there could be a thought form based on the ideas concocted behind the Christian version of Satan

also there could be a thought form Jesus

but i also believe there existed the real Jesus

Servitors can possess peopl manipulate the physical ?

Satan didn’t exist until he was created to turn others from their pagan faiths back then. But yes the Christian form of Satan is a thoughtform. However, the title in the infernal is real.

1 Like

Books you recommend on mythology?

Can servitors perform Magick create (Fog)?

Experience first then research, as for resources I don’t know, I don’t often go that route unless I need to.

servitors can do whatever their creator can, anything else they have to learn.

2 Likes

Depends how powerful the servitor is. But also from this question it sounds like you might be expecting Hollywood special-effects kind of magic. That’s most likely not going to be how it works. Like you probably aren’t going to have success creating a servitor to manifest money out of thin air.

I’m not expecting Hollywood magic I know Hollywood magic isn’t real.

1 Like

Servitors are pretty distinct from organic spirits, even when they’ve been around awhile and incorporated more organic formative experiences into their creator’s programming parameters. They also don’t tend to last long on their own competing in the world with organic spirits. Smarter magicians who work with them often destroy them routinely as well. Egregores are even rarer, as they must feed off of and be directed by an exceptionally singleminded collective will. Fiction is still fiction even where the occult is concerned.

2 Likes
2 Likes