Can evocation with a Spirit help you to increase Reiki Level/Power?

Hi there!

I was given my level one Reiki as a child and have always wanted to become a master. I don’t have enough money to go through the course but I have a knowledge of the symbols you need for the higher levels. Does anyone know if working with certain spirits can help you become a Reiki master?
Also as a side question has anyone had a spirit teach them an energy healing technique like crystal healing etc?

Thanks!

2 Likes

id experiment with the archangels for this.

I have learned many energy manipulation techniques from the spirits I worked with, including some healing techniques. Not crystal healing specifically, but things which worked very well for me.

I’ve also allowed and experienced direct energy work on my physical body by spirits. Now that I’ve got a bit more experience, I realize they were raising and manipulating my Kundalini.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! My first thought was Raphael or Metatron but I’ve heard it’s better to get more practice with evocation before trying to work with him. I’m fairly new to it all.

1 Like

That’s awesome! I’m very interested in what I’ll learn about energy and healing as I go further into my practice

1 Like

You’ll do well with Raphael. He was very helpful to me.

1 Like

Raphael controls information, as much as healing (actually, they’re kind of the same thing - information = data, data = what manifests - but I’m getting a bit off-topic there! :slight_smile: ) - anyway he gave me a really simple method that’s completely suitable for new magicians and people who don’t or can’t evoke:

Using that on yourself, and others (including animals who need healing) will help draw you closer to him, he’s an excellent mentor since he has such involvement with information. :slight_smile:

1 Like