Can anyone identify this entity?

When I do the circle of Heka (calling Set, Ra, Horus and Azazel) I started seeing the guy in the picture, first on Azazel’s right and then instead of him, then varied from time to time. I have previously seen Anubis to Azazel’s left, but this is new and I do not recognize him.

Anyone recognize him? (please excuser my poor drawing)

Could be one of Azazel’s nethers.

1 Like

Small clarification: he is not black hooded, he has white skin and is in shadow. The black “beams” looked like black wooden fans from a ceiling fan.
Got a feeling of connection to the Black Sun, which would make sense seeing that Azazel is a gatekeeper of the Black Sun and him being in shadow.

Very reminiscent of Black Sun imagery

2 Likes

When I did the ritual again, I asked who he was and he took a step forward and it looked like he was screaming at me, then all vision went black, as if a black sun had been placed around my head, and I had the feeling I should wait until it had passed on downwards. It did, my vision cleared and I thought I heard the name Khepher.

Khepher was the god of the Black sun and was depicted with a scarab head, but this guy certainly did not have that.