Can anyone give me some spirits that can protect me against whatever comes against me

Please not only demons but other spirits as well thank you :slight_smile:

Would prefer non Abrahamic too

Michael

1 Like

Maybe try Lamasu, the Mesopotamian spirits that protected the gods?

lamassu

2 Likes

Norse deities well almost all can help if you have a good relationship with them, Freya and Angrboda. Lokis kids, Heimdall, Surtur and Thor

Greek Gods like Aphrodite, Heracles,Hades and Persephone and the prinordials are good

Hindu Gods especially Yama,Narasimha and Dee Baba .

Celtic deities like the Morrigan

Kemet well all their Gods have a protector aspect

Middle Easter spirits like Ishtar,Tiamat and Marduk

Totem animal like the Bear.

Dragon spirits

There’s many angels and demons too.i recommend Samael

Also Guan Yu but I dont have much experience with him I just get that vibe

5 Likes

Welcome @ShadowHedgehog It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practised, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Mother Kali, water spirits & my angels are the ultimate protectors for me. Water spirits show you what enemies are doing or did in your name to harm you- this will be shown to you in dreams. You will know you not having a normal dream as the water would be a very dominating symbol in the dream & you have another mind which urges you to focus to remember what’s happening in the dream.

My husband is close with Narasimah & one night Narasimah manifested on his own and bit off a strange lurking hand that was reaching for my husband whilst he was sleeping.

Good luck!

1 Like

Dragons, Shiva, Vishnu, Kali, Quan Yin, Lucifer, Michael, Soteria

1 Like

Any dragon names by chance?

1 Like

Tiamat

Also your personal guardian dragon if you have one

Jormugandr though serpentine is very good too

According to VK Jehahnnum, the Goetiakon manifests as a dragon but never send him to harm anyone

Lucifer?

No Archangel Samael

How would one go about finding this out? I wanna knnnooww.

1 Like
1 Like

Bless you. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I notice you’re new to the forum, are you perhaps new to magic as well?

I ask as in any path, discipline of Self is important. Being able to understand why you need protection (what you’re vulnerable to) and what can you do to defend yourself in an emergency as entites aren’t reliable. I’d like you to be mindful of that early on so you aren’t discouraged when something goes awry.

Good luck in your journey!

Non Abrahamic - are you referring to only outside the Near East/Middle East? Try the Chinese ancient pantheon. A lot of dragons. An elderly man with seven canaries on his shoulder is actually the gold dragon and has seven guardians.

Also the Kelts/Celts, try Ogmah for Mercury, Cerridwen for the Moon, Brigid for earth, Danu for Water, Lugh for Fire, Cernunnos for Earth, Dagda.

Asarulludu,
Godlike Protector

• Simon Necronomicon
1 Like