Calling a spirit

Ah, that’s what the OAA flame lesson is about with visualizing an indigo colored flame directed clockwise by index finger before calling the watchtowers/gates.
Pretty universal idea … Same with Wicca, Golden Dawn and a few other systems. Then counter clockwise erasing as a symbol of close of the ritual.

3 Likes

You can simply call the spirit by it’s name. You if you’ve met them before or just know what their energy feels like focus on that. That usually brings them around.

3 Likes

But I never met them and I don’t know what their energy feels like .

1 Like

What if I call it and an impostor shows up ?

This

I have had this happen plenty of times before I was talking about Azreal with a friend and after I started playing a game and someone with his name as a name tag showed up actually a pretty common thing with me

Before with beelzebub his name came up 3 times with three different pronunciations

4 Likes

Then call the name and focus on whatever said spirit is associated with. That way it narrows down the search and even if you get an imposter it happens to the best of us. There are ways to pick out an imposter though. And if you have questions as to whether or not who you are speaking to is who they say they are you can always ask the forum.

1 Like

That’s a sure fire way to get tested! :joy:

2 Likes

I wanna call this spirit Abbetira along with a bunch of others but I don’t have an enn or anything . And it doesn’t seem that their is any info here about him so how will people know how to help ?

1 Like

I would call it by name but what next ? Just call the name and ask it to do something for me ?

1 Like

Either way no matter who it is have an offering. Some thing basic. Chant their name until you feel a change in the room. Then ask what you wish. Their name should be enough.

Back many years ago I called Azazel when i faced a nasty, shall remain nameless spirit. I had no idea Azazel was even a word but I called it. It came from within. And it worked. Names are powerful .

4 Likes

Yea in my experience just their name is powerful enough go draw them

2 Likes

So how will I know what it wants in return ?

1 Like

The major problem seems to be not knowing their energy, hence a necessary enn or sigil.

2 Likes

Also … Calling angels and demons in between workings could cause an issue.

1 Like

What if it’s for a different purpose ?

Complete one working at a time without mixing energies.

1 Like

So how will I know what it wants in return ?

This is why Clair abilities should be worked on before evocations.

1 Like

No I mean do I get into tgs and call the spirit and talk or do I just call it ask a request and give it something

1 Like

Well that’s true although I didn’t have to know Duke Sallos’ energy when he came. What I’ve been noticing is that they keep implanting their names into my mind and I end up subconsciously repeating it over and over. Until I finally notice and begin thinking about their name consciously or even say it out loud. Then they just show up without me having previous knowledge of what they feel like.

3 Likes

Tell it in the evocation or evocation what you will provide.

do not make mistakes I made

1. Word your invocation or evocation very legalistically carefully on paper, before invocation or evocation.
  2. Do not make an open ended offering.
    Example: In return for accomplishing this task for me, I will burn two sticks daily of appropriate incense you prefer, for a total length of thirty days as this task will be completed by you within thirty days.
    Bad example: In return I will burn two sticks of incense daily.
4 Likes