Bruises in my sleep

Hello,

This problem was long ago when I first got started in magic. This doesn’t seem to be an issue anymore, but I would like to share my experience and hear some interesting feed back.

A long time ago I had this hot girlfriend in highschool who I was very lucky to have, like everybody wanted her. Well, I got whipped on her and later throughout high school it became on and off. I had strict parents so unfortunately was not able to be the kind of boyfriend I wanted to be at the time, so we just kind fell off.

So after we were done with eachother and moved on I started to get heavy into energy work and soon enough I had terrifying nights where I would wake up in the middle of the night and sense an evil presence. Like. I just wanted to stay under the bed sheets, but after a little while I would dash out of bed and turn on the lights lol.

Well… This presence would get worse and worse and feed off of me sexually and everything. So, I went to sleep one night and I had this dream of her and it was just fucked off. I soon started to see a scary entity in my dream and I started to run away from it, but the damn thing was fast as soon caught up to me, & then… I woke up abruptly and felt these needles going through the back of me on my shoulder blades.

I scratched it and went back to sleep, however… When I woke up in the morning and looked in the mirror, I saw 2 black bruises, like the size of a hammer :hammer:. It looked like someone hit me with a hammer, and what’s crazy is that… There were two of them perfectly opposite of on both my shoulder blades! Like, perhaps this entity’s was targeting a specific chakra point? It’s like it was trying to take my wings away…

I started doing a lot energy work again & I believe it visited me and was standing over me at the edge of my bed, but this time… It wasn’t anything really concerning. I felt fine, I slept like a baby. I felt this tingling sensation in the previously bruised area and honestly… I think I broke a blockage. :slightly_smiling_face:

Has anybody experienced anything like this?
I’d love to hear some feedback on peoples opinions. I’d find it very interesting and possibly clarifying. Im open to thoughts. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Luna is a free servitor by the user Keteriya. You may call Luna and ask her to create wards for you.

3 Likes

Did I just see MY LITTLE PONY!! :fire::green_heart: I’m all in dude!! Show me the way!

2 Likes