Broke my physical/ energy body, need help ASAP

Hey guys, new to the forum. To summarize i had my spiritual awakening in 2019 and have been practising spirituality/ occult for 3 years. As of late I have felt my crown being activated and decided to do the mantra om hrim hong namah shiva for 3 ish hours to celebrate the blood moon. At the end of it my head was pounding so i decided i would meditate to integrate the energy. However as I was about to I felt a ‘break’ or a ‘crack’ and now i feel electricity gushing all over my body as if my subtle bodies have become detached from the physical. I also feel parts of me levitating above my physical as I write this. I would have thought having a breakthrough enlightenment moment would be blissful however this just feels as if I have done something wrong. Whats more is the base of my spine is protruding out to the right and bleeding as if my root has been slightly displaced. If someone competent is scanning etc. could point out whats going on it would really help.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Welcome @FRVRSKR1357 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Theres is chant in this forum to healing subtle bodies, its from archangel Raphael.

Received from Raphael:

Lok fahn to fa ko tek lon – To Heal The Subtle Bodies

Note: This can be chanted daily as a overall health tonic or, if damage to the subtle bodies is suspected, it can be used as a sort of reset to equilibrium by placing awareness on the subtle bodies while chanting.

Try it i guess

Holy shit!

You need stop doing magick for a little bit and take a serious break.

It feels like your crown chakra was strobing due to manifesting so much energy. & on top of that you meditated after wards?? Oh good God, please ground yourself immediately.

Your secondary chakra points were not ready for your major chakra points to accumulate so much energy and start strobing!!

I’m speaking from personal experience because the same thing happened to my Heart chakra was strobing.

My secondary energy points weren’t fully ready for my heart to strobe, so my secondary chakras points were forced to open so the energy can flow so I can utilize my abilities and heal.

This caused all sort of bruises on my arms and my chest. You gotta take it easy my friend & practice grounding yourself, give it atleast a couple of weeks, then return to running energy, but this time focus on your secondary chakra points first so you don’t run into any blockages and hurt yourself again. I mean seriously… this is why some people die when trying to run Kundalini.

1 Like