Bring a stubborn ex back

u are a million percent right … i had the same experience here

Insted of some helpful comments … all they do is Judge you … and start giving love advice

ALL WE BEGINNERS NEED IS A HELPFUL COMMENTS and IF possible

I SAID " IF " SOME GUIDANCE thats all

well there are few people here who helped me many things and i am really thankful

4 Likes

Hmmm I have read through all the posts and I feel that some of the replies here have been very helpful. I mean just by googling and youtubing the names of entities there are guides for summoning.

However, I can honestly say that from a beginners standpoint what really helped me was investing in books. There are a number of “new age” magickal books aimed at making beginners almost experts from a results based standpoint.

This situation is incredibly complex I am not sure if any of these beginner book will deliver the results quickly but then again it really depends on the concentration and energy of the operator. With that said I recommend Theodore Rose “Lucifer and the Hidden Demons” Henry Archer “The Magick of Angels and Demons: Practical Rituals for The Union of Power”, Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield and Angels of Wrath, Adam Blackthorne by Chaos Magick.

Sometimes some simple things are also very effective example using white magick to protect yourself e.g. candle magick and saying protective affirmations.

I was a beginner to this kind of very high magick using demons etc. at first I was intimidated and scared. By investing in like 60+ books I am way more proficient and I have had good success except in one area.

Honestly, I have found this forum the people are way more helpful than the one I was a member before. There is also a very good search function.

1 Like