Break up spell question

Sure, but you must follow the forum rules by introducing your self and gaining PM rights first.

@redshadlizard is it easy for you to tell me what kind of spells do you use for the brake up?

Yes it’s fairly simple and effective. PM me and I will show you.

1 Like

PM me.

1 Like

PMed u

@redshadlizard thank you!!

You’re quite welcome.

Can you pm me for this breakup spell?

Yes. Soon.

1 Like

You will need one black candle, a sheet of white paper and concentration. Write on the sheet of paper and write the two names on opposite sides on the same page, “top and bottom”. fold it in half away from you. Light the candle and concentrate on what you wish to happen. Focused on the flame. Do this with all the hate and rage you can muster.
When you get to this state of mind, focus on the flame and say to the gods that you are certain of this. Rip the paper in half, don’t cut it. Burn the name you want to go away in the flame as you say “As this paper burns, so did their love. As this paper dissolves, so mote it be”. Save the other name in a safe place and never let anyone see it. It’s worked for me two times. PM me if you have any questions. It works if you believe it to. Love and light.

14 Likes

Welcome @Beach5 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Done :slight_smile: sorry

how long does a break up spell typically take to manifest with Abaddon ?

Its hard to say. Like how long is a piece of string? The more you believe and the less you dout is the key.

Then at which point would you know if you need to recast or maybe try something else?

Give the spirit a time frame. … and wait couple more days after the time frame or a week and still if you don’t see any results you can do the spell again

imo , breakup /love spells varies from person to person and its hard to give those spell time frame , for some it works overnight and for some it takes years

1 Like

Interesting !! So when I would be summonning for example Abaddon I would tell him I need you to do this within a month for example ?

1 Like

You REQUEST him to do it in one month ,
if you can hear the spirits clearly then you can have a conversation and ask him if he is willing to work on your request

( Request doesn’t mean beg or plead him or say please a thousand times , talk with him as you are talking with your business partner in a respectful way )

Thank you for the tip much appreciated :heart_eyes:

May I ask who’s your favorite demon for break up? And reconciliation/love binding?

Thank you,

Leraje … You will find a lot of threads when you research about him

Leraje - For breakup
Gremory - for forbidden relationship
Sallos - for love

Just search " Layer spell " and you will find tonns of information

2 Likes