Boyfriend Vampirizing Me

My boyfriend somewhat knows about my vampiric activities. He allowed me to feed on him a couple times when I was first learning, but eventually expressed his dislike of vampirism. He describes it as “taking from others without their consent,” and “addiction”. He used to be a Wiccan, so we can infer the origin of his moral hang-ups with regards to the occult.

Now I believe he’s feeding on me, perhaps as a form of “self-defense”. Whenever I’m around him, I notice him taking deep breaths. And I find myself getting a headache and feeling generally shitty. It’s starting to piss me off, but how can I be 100% sure he’s actually feeding on me?

I mean divination can be accurate, but not 129% guarantee.

Try shielding or making your aura reflect a “negative” energy when he’s around and doing that. See how he acts

2 Likes

Good idea. I’ll try it >:)

1 Like

If you use any planetary magick the energies of the moon are good for programming reflective shields.

3 Likes

Picture a flame around yourself. Fuel it with your anger and all the bullshit from the day. See how well he feels if he is feeding.

7 Likes

I dig it a “toxicity” shield :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m an evil prick sometimes, but its effective :rofl:

I’ve used it before

2 Likes

That’s a really good technique. I was going to attempt to build darkness around and within me, fueling it with evil and hatred. Kinda similar? Better or worse? You tell me, I’m kinda new to this.

1 Like

You may wanna do just around you with that one or you may end up intensifying the blech in yourself.

2 Likes

Sounds pretty similar :slight_smile:

Should work. I just recommended the bs from the day so it kinda cleanses you, and fire is both protective and cleansing as well as destructive

2 Likes

Very good

1 Like

I do agree with @Dinmiatus, try not to leave any in you. If you build it within you and push it out, that would be fine

1 Like

I do those all the time lol they’re fun

2 Likes

How about some good old-fashioned communication, stating you have noticed him doing this and it’s led you to wonder, and that you are opening this conversation to assure him that you are NOT feeding on him, and that you wanted to get this out in the open?

Honestly 99% of problems between normal people comes down to mind-reading and guessing games as to the other’s intention! And then trying to work off that mental concept of what they’re doing…

He could fear your feeding and be tryin g to breathe in love and light to replenish himself, and as we all know, if someone places enough belief that they’re vamped or cursed, they will create a state very like that and experience it as real.

Pick a non-workday morning when you’ve both had some normal food so no hangries or late-night emotional stuff, and clear the air.

This is my opinion fwiw. :+1:

11 Likes

No, and I love the input. This is actually what I ended up doing. Turns out I was just being paranoid. Now we’re a lot more comfortable around each other :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Good to hear that.

A word of caution, pls take it positively. As you have asked him, he might have stopped doing it if he was. Thats what someone would do. I suggest you keep you eyes open for few days to see the truth :slight_smile:

I hope it makes sense :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I have always had a problem with feeding on everyone around me without being aware of it. So one of my friends created a spell where he visualizes that his outer aura is fast moving static. So now every time my aura tries to feed off of his it feels like a painful physical shock like being electrocuted. Might try that and see if he says ow?