Boosting success with Magick?

If we have the power of boosting our success, why aren’t we all uniting to make our own corporations to rise to the top and influencing the world on a much bigger scale?

Everyone’s vision of success differs from one another. What I want won’t be what you want. Some goals might be mutually obtainable but outside of that, our needs can be very different.

Don’t get me wrong… You have a beautiful way of thinking and I encourage you to find like minded individuals for you to surround yourself with.

Now putting your self in a perspective of success with magic…pacts can be great for this.

What exactly do you have in mind?

1 Like

I saw some magicians talking about this but never use their potential and magickal powers to do so. This is more of an encouragement to magicians that they should trust themselves.

This isn’t really my vision of success either.

1 Like

What I at first gathered was that your intent was to do a group ritual with the purpose of increasing everyone’s individual magical strength or ability to influence.

“For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.” Liber Al 1: 44

When individuals first become interested in the Black Arts it never ceases to amaze me that a certain behavioural pattern occurs. They read a few easily obtainable books and begin to believe themselves better than everybody else – including ‘the little old lady who lives down the lane’ and the millionaire who is a citizen of the world! They beguile themselves and attempt to beguile others with a persona of mystery when most of them – although Magicians by profession – are failures even in this respect!

The true practitioner of the Left Hand Path is an individual dedicated to gaining power both in the material and spiritual world. For advanced adepts, both worlds are understood as an intermeshed multiverse, the understanding of which inter-relationship is the key to all achievement.

If you cannot make it in the pedestrian world, how can you make it in the unseen world – except as an elaborate self-perpetuated delusion? If your employer is difficult, the energies you aspire to work with are all the more so. Believe me! Often it is not a matter of gaining arcane wisdom as much as using common or easily accessible knowledge differently. Never forget that most people are too busy earning a living to make any money! And this is as it should be!

The other way magicians guarantee that their Magick fails is to perform their Magick and start thinking that it will probably fail or, less often, about how brilliant the outcome will be. In both cases the results are doomed. If you think your efforts will probable fail they definitely will and if you anticipate your future brilliant success you have already committed sabotage. Perform your Magick without lust of result but for the strength and wisdom of a job well done.

“…The sage governeth men by keeping their minds and their bodies at rest, contenting the one by emptiness, the other by fullness.” Aleister Crowley Liber CLVII Chapter 3.

If you saw me in public you’d never suspect what I know and what I do. It’s easier for me to keep a low profile. I don’t wear black inverted pentagram T-shirts or cheap jewellery – but when it comes to Magick, I ever leave home without it.

Old Uncle Al.

5 Likes

Beautifully written! :smiley:

1 Like