Blood offering

Hi, i wondering how to bleed easy for a ritual?, thank you.

Diabetic Lancet is my preferred method. A prick on a sanitized area and I am good to go.

6 Likes

Use a lancet.

3 Likes

Welcome @Earthing It is rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before you make any more posts, please do as you were asked to do on your previous thread and CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW to tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

where i click on the page for post??

You click on the image, like it says, and it will take you to the correct place to introduce yourself.

There’s no better option really. To get more blood stroke the finger you plan to poke about 10 times massaging blood towards the finger tip.

Firstly, you wanna be well hydrated. It’ll flow out easier if you got plenty of liquid in you…

As previously stated, diabetic lancet.

I like to get the blood flowing into my hands by rubbing them together or whatever.

Now personally, I like poke my finger kind of off to the side of the thickest part of my fingerprint (or pad) as the skin seems to be thinner there and I’ll bleed easier. Usually I go for the ring finger of my left hand.
Also, I try to push it in pretty good to get a deep poke. If I want to incorporate an extra element of pain to this I’ll poke it in slowly.

Edit:
Clarification, I myself don’t use or have one of the “pens” to load with lancets, I just do it by hand manually…
End edit

Depending on how much I want or how well the first prick goes, I might poke three holes in my finger, and I’ll use my dominant hand to squeeze and push the blood through the holes (much like you would a tube of toothpaste).

On a good day I can get a alright amount out if just one or two pokes.