Blood Magick and donating blood

Blood Magick workers. What are the chances after you donate your blood (that’s if you do) that the deity/deities will directly/indirectly attach or visit the recipient?

2 Likes

None, deityes dont go and “haunt” a person for every single little thing. 26907691_10215244943026106_3254716814431729734_n

6 Likes

Nah. Not as far as I know. Once you sacrifice blood they link to you and the blood offered is no longer yours. When giving blood, that blood is no longer yours. It becomes no longer linked to and is not you.

7 Likes

Blood is like a personal signature and show devotion and your willingly commitment. It 's a spritual currency and stamp.

There are some crazy ideas around but just think for a while; if it was for food or something so much they are longing for, they would already invest or get all the blood bank you’d ever know; wouldn’t they ? :slight_smile:

Have good feelings first; if you are surrounded by fear do not give blood or more do not proceed to anything at all.

If you do it; then do it with respect and commitment, and also pay attention to your own hygiene and use sterile needles, insulin needles are perfect for that indeed.

3 Likes

I went through a really rough bout of depression once and was cutting myself every night. I became swarmed with shadow demons, lower ones only interested on feeding. That was until this huge giant Demon/entity/being started coming into my room one night. All the smaller ones would get scared and leave and finally I could stop being afraid. After a few weeks the huge entity finally spoke to me and told me that if I wanted the shadow demons to leave me alone I needed to stop giving them what they wanted: blood. He continued to tell me that blood is a very sacred thing and such. From then on I stopped cutting and they all left me alone.

9 Likes

I’m bringing this up cause I’m a blood donor for the time I was away from magic and I’m thinking to donate blood in the next few days. Back in the days when I was using blood spells/magic I knew the importance of blood and It was something unthinkable to “waste blood”. That “obsession”, if you like, didn’t came alone of course, I was discarding hair or nails as well by fire, or any other way.
Now, for the question, I know it may sound silly, but, when I’m donating blood I usually fall “sick” for a few days (nothing is wrong with my blood or my health) and by “sick” I mean feeling really dizzy, weak, need a lot of rest etc will donating blood affect my powers in the long run?

I don’t think that would happen, its normal to feel like that after blood is drawn, and it isnt a waste of blood because I’m sure someone who really needs it is going to get it. When you sacrifice blood there are are many meanings. The most direct being chopping the sacificee and letting its blood spill in the name of the deity. Another form would be blood pacts. A blood pact is a show of dedication and truth. Then there are dedicational offerings I have read about where people truly love and appreciate a deity so they give a blood offering as a show of appreciation and dedication. Then there are baneful magick where blood must be given for it to be spilled. Your blood is still your blood as a conscious being. If you offer blood the blood that is offered is from you to the deity. So unless youve lopped your own head off while standing in a giant sigil (doesnt reccomend experimentation) in the name of that deity giving your whole self to them as a whole then the blood inside your body is yours to give to humans just as much as it would be to give to other entities.

1 Like

If its a deity then hardly but if its an entity of low rung then the chances are very high. Anyway, offering one’s own blood creates a very powerful link between the entity and the giver which will remain if even if stop working with that being. Not every entity blood offering, be careful with that.

2 Likes

I don’t mean donate blood to an entity, I mean donate blood in a hospital. I don’t give my blood to every god/demon/spirit either way. And when I ask if it will affect my powers, I mean if it will make my power weaker.

1 Like

Lol, sorry. Problem of English being the third language !!! :joy:
In this case, what ever entity is already attached to you, ( karmic substance ) will be transfered to the recipient. And unless you are Chod practioner of a very high order, it to will not haunt the recipient.

1 Like

true.
Blood is one of the three big gateways, in sorcery, right?
It encomposes both living Energy and fuel to life.

:wink:

I expected that to be your intended meaning.

Look, your actual question is more like: If i share my blood with another person, will the magickal power be shared along with it, maybe even give that person powers that should usually be bound to you only.

Well, yes. You can give powers away or re-claim them.

In that case, one of the first and most importend decissions is if you give the blood to heal - or to curse.
Rest is pretty simple.
As healing will filter and block Energys while curse will do the same with different Energy.

And as you Cast your reality into being, you should make such decission for yourself.

Sin,

¥’B

2 Likes

That’s pretty cute but not the servitor I’m looking for, I think I might need to tone it down.

No, I use blood and have mass dispersed to hit my target. To my knowledge I don’t have an army of lovers desperate for my hot horsey tail and mane…

No. Your body will the replace the blood you donate in a few hours. It will effect nothing. Your “power” does not lie in your blood, it lies in who you are. Your blood is merely a carrier of oxygen and life force, which is why it is a potent offering, but to be an offering it has to be done with intent. Having it withdrawn and donated to someone else isn’t an offering, unless you are having it done with that intention. If you wanted to, you can speak in your mind that your blood donation is in the name of a healing entity or something, but otherwise, it is simply a bit of blood.

When you cut yourself while chopping veggies, and your blood drips onto the floor, you don’t worry about it making you weaker, so why would you worry about a blood donation? The amount of blood taken in a donation is not even 10% of what you have. You shed hair and skin cells every minute of every day too. Do you worry about that?

2 Likes

I’ll actually do that, sounds like something that would calm my obsession…

Not for the past few years, but I was going crazy about that too back in the days :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Hi there! Reading this thread makes me think my 6c won’t be widely considered, but organ and blood transference carrying spiritual qualities is so common the Japanese have a concept for it! I just can’t remember the name of it. Putting your parts in somebody else can make them experience your memories, energies, even cycles!

It’s incredibly dangerous if you aren’t careful. :slight_smile:

Anyway, giving blood doesn’t really do much to yourself, since you’d just need to rest and regenerate. Just watch for worms!

1 Like