Blood as a manifestation base (for evocation) question:

Okay so I’ve heard that you can use blood as a base for physical manifestation like you can inscence smoke/etc.

My question is, how? Do you just offer the blood or does something need to be done with the blood during ritual in order for the spirit to use the blood to manifest physically?

I mean the blood isn’t covering the whole room/ritual space like how inscence smoke would (which I imagine helps with the manifestation) so I’m wondering how this works.

Asking more out of curiosity.

I could be wrong, but I believe you scry into it-like you would a black mirror, the sky, your curtains, a black bowl filled with water etc…

1 Like

Well…I can scry quite easily with my eyelids… however that doesn’t help me evoke…

I was talking more about a manifestation like one of the ones I had. Where I could feel the spirit in my space as if a physical person was there and felt the spirit touch me (felt like an actual hand touched me) as well. That type.

Although I didn’t intentionally evoke the spirit. Both times I wasn’t expecting it. One was after an petition and the other was after lighting a candle for the spirit (Lady Lilith) - neither time I had intended for one.

I want to reproduce this result - but intentionally. And when it happened I could FEEL her energy enveloping the entire space like her presence was STRONG. @Keteriya

1 Like

Practice then. Honestly you’re not going to get a strong presence with every attempt no matter what you do. A manifestation base is exactly that, a base that can produce a manifestation, it’s not guaranteed to. I get pretty strong presences, with some types of spirits, most of the time- without using anything. That includes impressions of visuals and thoughts, communication etc.

I rarely use candles, I haven’t had incense at all in over a year and well. I think you’re over thinking and expecting a bit hard :slight_smile: As far as what I’ve noted from myself and others, the harder we try, usually the less likely you are to get much out of it. Most works are not all sparkles and light shows for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I suppose further working on my senses would also help then as well. I suppose if they were worked on enough I wouldn’t need any tools then.

Well I use candles more as a focus rather then manifestation thing. The candle light helps me focus more (aka trance) to be able to communicate better.

I can feel spirits prescence/energy naturally however not nearly as strong as those times. Well I see, I do also get basic impressions other forms of communication as well.