Block Christian prayers to interfere

My family and relatives are almost all Christian and I know that they pray till jhwh for me and I dont want it to interfere with My progress… What can I do?

2 Likes

@Urgency Abjure and Banish. Cut through it with a Spirit Sword if you know how to do that.

1 Like

It won’t interfere with your progress unless you believe it will. Ask your eguns to “cancel out all prayers against your spiritual development.”

1 Like

Dont know how

What is eguns?

Eguns are the spirits of your ancestors. They are with you during your spiritual journey. Make your intentions known with them… even though they already know… but speak out loud to your eguns… ask them to cancel prayers against “good spiritual development and for protection”. Also, no one needs to know what you do or who u pray to… not even your family. This world of spirit is sacred and based upon secrecy for reasons.

6 Likes

@Urgency “By the name of ______ (any Archdemon or Spirit) I abjure ________. You have no power over me” Make a sword mudra with your hands, and cut through the air with a loud shout

9 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

@Urgency Okay. The Spirits seem to want me to tell you to shout “Erkaz’t Riyadh” while cutting through the air. Just a message that I think I received. I was doing an evocation, and I asked the being to teach me. That’s what he said. It was mainly in answer to a question I’d been pursuing for quite a long time, but I get the feeling I should also share it with you. Hope that helps.

3 Likes

Thanks alot material!!

1 Like

Mate*

1 Like

Ask Duke Cohzier to protect you from their influence:

5 Likes

What happens if your ancestral spirits are / were strong Christians in their earthly life? Will they still help?

2 Likes

Gotta ritually defile, blaspheme, and deconsecrate the sacred space as well as banish or else the Shemhaphorash fuckers’ll come right back. I talked about options respecting this in another thread awhile back where someone was trying to neutralize the influence of a deeply religious neighbor’s house.

1 Like

Great question went Unotice

2 Likes

Let’s see how we can bring attention to it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Mind sharing a link?

I assume irrigating on a bible might do the trick? Just an idea

I assume they Wil once they are venerated
Through prayers and ask them with sincere heart.
I don’t think they care about that much in that other realm

You make prayers sound like ads needed to be blocked.