Black Magick In Video Games!

I also grew up playing video games. I always played a summoner, necromancer, or a mage. I dont think its mind control I think it has to do with how cool Black Magick really is. Take the history of the Simon Necronomicon it is a fake history but with fantasy and reality mix together drawing the reader in and getting you into the theatrical elements of working it or reading it as a fictional book. I was always drawn to the darker elements of Black Magick hidden secret magical text and beings that are said to drive you insane if you lose control all in the hope to gain power and information forbidden by the light, this changed and evolved the more I learned but it was a part of my mindset when I started. Although I hate the negative light it shines on Daemons I can’t help but like oblivion, TLOTR, diablo, silent hill, world of warcraft, H.P. Lovecraft, the conjuring, the sith from star wars, dungeons and dragons, and fatal frame, ect. It also adds a bit of edginess that is on par with anime girls being stupidly look overly sexy.

1 Like

I like overly sexy. Cool avatar esp since I’m a fan of DBZ abridged.

Sorry if my post seemed judgmental it was not ment to. :frowning: I am also a fan of the overly sexy anime and video game characters.

Thanks. :slight_smile: I love the DBZA and HUA as well. :slight_smile:

Kewl beans.

Anyone know if the developers had much of an idea when they put this Tablet together at the end of Magician Lords. It’s runic…

better pic

If I were to go by just this page:

I get…

LOAD MN? or something like that. Eh, even if I go by words or elements… it looks like nonsense.

1 Like

Back when clash of clans was released there was a satanic image hiding on a corner of the map, most christian players deleted the game because of that

However when players questioned supercell about this they did not gave them a reply

Since it is a barbarian game it has ties to satanism alot i guess

I guess I could use this entry.

L O A M D N
Flow, Separation, Signals, The Self, Breakthrough, Constraint

Well, the final picture has all the tomes in there an the game is about a seal and tomes to bind and contain the evil sorcer Gal Agiese.