Bibles

Hey all,

So this morning I received a free bible after playing stupid and pestering some JW’s (as I wanted to see how indoctrinating they were, and they didnt disappoint) so I stuck it in my pack and went along my way. Only issue being the energy coming off the fucking thing makes me feel sick and uneasy.

I used to be very Catholic, and am unfortunately baptized. A while ago I purchased a bible to go through and find all the bullshit, and I wish to have in my library all “holy” texts I can get my hands on just to see what they believe and find the bull in it. But I got the same feeling from that bible as well, as did my partner and surprisingly my catholic friend.

I was just curious if anyone else has felt this kind of sensation around objects like this.

Cheers,
King

3 Likes

The same in another thread where Ash described a Christian being able to sniff out a pack of Tarot cards, these things have real spiritual energy. You could deface it and use it as a portal for anti-Christian spirits, I have a few different monotheistic books that have been deactivated and defaced for that purpose.

3 Likes

So I just deface the thing and its deactivated? Or how would I go about that?

1 Like

I worked with the demonic King Bael for this because it’s been my experience that he’s particularly interested in benevolently subverting the works of those weird one-godder cults for the benefit of black magicians especially, and human ascent in general.

He gave me this seal, and because I’ve used it for this ritual specifically, if you do something along these lines with Bael I recommend using this specific version to access that aspect or “current” of His energy:

This video is excellent preparatory immersion:

You can also invoke or summon Duke Cohzier to protect and oversee the ritual, he specifically stands opposed to that kind of thing and has the abiliity to mentor as well as protect and shield you.

I think creating your own ritual will be the most powerful way, since it’s diametrically opposed to the book’s concept of compliance and one thought dominbating a mass of people, it will also have the most power if you use symbolism that matches your inner vocabulary.

This is Duke Cohzier’s information, he’s very friendly and warm towards magicians (and, hell on fleet wings to our enemies):

3 Likes

You shouldn’t have bought the Bible, you can read it for free online…

4 Likes

Most Churches give them Bibles away for free! And in different languages!

3 Likes

I agree, but I was wanting one to deface and write in, hence the unfortunate purchase

2 Likes

When I attended catholic school and am dragged to church with family, and contact with those kinds of things physically hurt… The blessed ashes we received always burned my forehead as do any blessing or anything to do with them. I didnt exactly want to risk it. The bible I received is wrapped in plastic and it still makes me feel ill to my stomach.

3 Likes

You know ive read countless books on sorcery and spells but 30 pages into the bible i put it down.

3 Likes

What entities have you worked with?

1 Like

Lucifer and Paimon. But I only started this path months ago, this has been happening for years now.

1 Like

So holy things repel or disgust you? What happens when you go into a church or someone prays to Jesus for you?

1 Like

Both. And depending on what it is, physically hurt me. The bibles make me feel physically sick, like a stomach bug. Blessed ashes that I’ve had put on my forehead burned like I had a match under my skin.

When I go to church, the odd times I do I get very anxious and the enegeries dont mix well with me.

1 Like

Haha jeez. What if someone splashed you with holy water? Why do these holy things have such an effect on you?

1 Like

No idea. I think once my eyes were opened past the indoctrination of my childhood, something, be it my guides or an arrangement I made in a past life as I feel may have happened, began trying to separate me from these things. Religion class in high school made me angry, and again, made me feel sick and anxious.

2 Likes

Holy water… true Holy water made by your own divinity is vastly different from the Christian holy water.

Just pointing that out, since I’ve made my own holy water recently. Shit’s potent yo.

3 Likes

So then you should be dunked in a Pool of Holy Water. If you drown… you are human. If you float and survive… you are a Witch. =)

3 Likes

That might be something to work on, because it’s a weakness and could be used against you.

As the apex creator of your own reality, having something that can affect you like kryptonite isn’t a good thing! :wink:

3 Likes

If you’re looking to find all the bullshit and horrible things in the bible ( like the bashing of childrens heads against walls, the isolation of mothers who gave birth to females longer than the ones who gave birth to males)

Read the black bible, it’s online and i think @Uncle-Al has a link that will take you to it. It’s really eye opening and exposes the bible in all it’s glory. The Quran is even worse

3 Likes

I’m taking it as a guiding hand to keep the fuck away from it. I’m sure I’ll learn to deal with those effects, not that pain had ever really been an issue to me

1 Like