Best methods of astral travel

Okay, so, I’ve been looking for a method of astral travel that feels right for me for a long time, but I haven’t been able to find one that works for me. All of the websites that I find information on the topic are too bogged down with new age "fluffy bunny"type stuff for me to even halfway take it seriously.

I have only successfully soul traveled once, and it wasn’t on purpose. I’m basically clueless tbh

4 Likes
4 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

So all I have to do is believe i’m going to leave my body?

Well if you dont then you’re certainly not gonna lol. Youd be making it a lot harder on your self if you didnt.
But no that’s not ALL you have to do. But it IS a huge component.

2 Likes

I know this is cliche as fuck… The best astral travel method is the one you intuit… Channel your higher self and let them guide your ritual.

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice.
I kinda just fall asleep when I get relaxed, mantra makes me sleep perfectly.
I also don’t remember dreams.
It’s rare if I do.
I am better at doing this when I’m awake, doing something methodical, preferably alone, to get me to a state of autopilot.

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking Rin, what’s it like and what did you see?

1 Like

Well I had trouble falling asleep too. I was able to get out once in a while intentionally but would usually fall asleep until I read conners post and I tried it sitting up. He has a lot of great tips in his method. I dont use his entire process, I just kinda tailor it to me and my preferences. But sitting up made a Huge difference.

I’m not able to get out 100% of the time yet, but I do get fully out I’d say a good 55 to 60 percent of the time which is a big improvement from before when I could get out maybe 15 or 20% out of all my attempts.

And I think that honestly has to do with practice and circumstance. If you’re tired… you’re not going to have very much success. You may get it a couple times here and there but ultimately you gotta prep yourself the whole day or hours before trying.

It’s a very “floaty” feeling so when you do begin to make some progress it’s hard not to freak out initially, which is completely okay. Its very different… is the best possible way I could put it :joy:
Experiences do vary but from my experience it comes in stages. First I’m able to differentiate my spirit body from my physical, which in itself sort of feels like a brain fuck. After that there are times when I’ll pop right out, or there are times when I have to sort of “build up momentum” to kind of “break out” in a way (similar to Conners post when he says to create a ball of energy).
Or there are times when the separation between the two bodies happens on it’s own.
Sometimes it’ll feel like my body is sand and I’m being sifted out, or sometimes itll feel like I’m literally being stretched as I come out of my body.
I’ve had a couple really really weird exits… but I dont think those were normal so not worth mentioning.
In the beginning when you finally get out, sometimes it can be hard to see… you’ll be able to feel that you’re clearly out… but you’re blind. It sounds weird but it happens to a lot of people, including myself sometimes. But when you’re finally able to see… things dont look like they would with your physical eyes… it’s almost like you start seeing the world on different levels and in colors that dont really exist on this physical plane. It’s a mind fuck that’s why some peoples first time dont last very long, because it sort of “startles” a bit and when you lose control of your concentration it can be easy to end up right back in your body. Practice makes perfect really.

3 Likes

Thanks so much.
I shall look up conners

1 Like

No problem. I linked his up above.

1 Like

for me what has worked is ajna third eye medication focus all energy around the eyebrow and forhead until your spirit energy escapes into the spirit realms…

1 Like