Best Method to Summon a Spirit

I’m looking a good general method that can be used for those in situations who lack privacy and space. I thinking maybe some kind of scrying via hydromancy myself but there could be better ways. I would like to speak with Thoth and have a two way conversation with him. I already have altar set up to him and have been making offerings for some time now.

2 Likes

Please make a proper introduction in the new members section. Thank you.

1 Like

Just did! Sorry I didn’t know I was supposed to do that.

1 Like

No problem thank you for observing our rules and customs. Now on to your question.

What you’re going to need to establish two way conversation. You’re going to need trance work.

This is an excellent tutorial.

My method is to evoke a spirit typically and then have two way communication with it.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the tips. I love how in depth and very scientific the approach is.

1 Like

Best method is whatever methods you find and work for you, take up reading about multiple methods and create your own or find out which you like.

With Thoth you can use his hieroglyph as a sigil.

1 Like

I have a altar set up to him with a picture of him carved on a temple wall. Will that work or do I need his name hieroglyphics?

1 Like

Personally I would include it mainly because it can give an idea of an enforced link which is best to have than not. You can add it with what you already have.

1 Like

the best tip i can you give is to trust yourself and do not wait for something to happen
just go ahead and again, don’t analyze.
and i recommend 100% to be in a quiet place at least go to the restroom if you can’t be anywhere else. it’s worth to do it than don’t.

2 Likes