Best jobs to do for a living while being an occult practitionner?

i think anything that will allow you to use your own imagination would be best well works for me im a book author sooooo…yeah…i also a web designer dog walker ex dancer i use to work at wal-greens n even subway bar tender/waitress anything you are comfortable with doing really maybe talk to king paimon n he give u an idea or belail “___” not sure if thats spelled right but you kno they can help n point you in the right direction

2 Likes

Same here. But I work Mobile Patrol, so I can always go find a dark corner of nowhere if I wanted to do something interesting.

1 Like

The best job is that U can do from ur home and have 2 answer no one. (I gave up a job of being a banker which would have made me at least in the top 1% initially.) Hard to make that as a reality in the current economic situation but hey, that’s why there is FUCKING MAGICK 2 MANIFEST REALITY.

2 Likes

I Any job what makes occult cool is all walks of life can benefit. White collar, blue collar, retail, etc. I work in manufacturing EA Koetting mentioned don’t be the person who only talks about occult stuff. I don’t hide it because I am ashamed it is just my business. See how a conversation goes starting with so a I summoned Lucifer.

If the OP is referring to monetizing their occult passion I would say home your skills and become a medium or do tarot readings. You would have to take an entrepreneurial route.

Become a regular at a metaphysical shop. Start volunteering, do this long enough to get a job.

I just work in sales. :woman_shrugging:t2:

I’m studying to be a cultural anthropologist. I’ll get to meet people around the globe who’ve practiced sorcery for decades and through my work learn from them.

On the other hand, real estate is a great avenue of work for occultists, granted they have the personal skills for it. The manipulative powers granted by the occult would be of great use here.

3 Likes