Best grimoire for divination and the right hand path?

Hello, i was wondering what are the best grimoires for divination and white magick

1 Like

Gallery of magik books, don brand etc, for divination it depend u tipe, tarot, bones etc,

1 Like
1 Like

I use mainly tarot

1 Like

There’s not much divination that is dependable. Most require study. Some don’t like pendulum. I ching and tarot require knowledge of sorts that takes time to learn. I ching require learning of chinese astrology. Look for many types of divination and see which one draws to you. Depends on what methods you like.

2 Likes

Tarot has been working for me very well, they are around 80 to 90 percent accurate every single time i do it

1 Like

Divination works without learning first though. For iChing, you usually learn the hexagrams with practice, instead of learning them first and then practicing.

I agree, it’s best to learn first, but it’s not necessary and tends to hold a beginner back from actually going through with divination, but luckily it’s not too difficult.

@FG.Rain you should keep on doing Tarot, it’s a good and very adaptable system.

1 Like

If you are looking for some decent, RHP grimoires, look into the work of Donald Tyson.

1 Like

You may enjoy some of the books from The Gallery of Magick and The Power of Magick Publishing. They have a few works of dark magick, but most of it is more centered around angels and other light forces.

For your situation in particular, Archangels of Magick by Damon Brand may be just what you need. It contains both very simple and very advanced rituals for working with archangels, from basic sigil magick all the way to full evocation.

It also contains a unique divination ritual. It’s been a while since I used it, but I remember it being interesting and effective. Some results would manifest after the fact, but often I would receive visions during the ritual itself to guide me on my path.

3 Likes

u talking about the western philosophy of casting coins. That’s not divination of the true classical method. U can’t do divination without studying chinese astrology if your going to do the i ching method. One is made up using the iching hexagram book base on philosophy of the hexagram. The other follow strict protocol of analysis of each 6 line that makes it more accurate. It don’t really analyze the hexagram but the lines and what element it represents.
Even tarot require some study of the process.

since this forum is about demons. U can have fun with the quija board. At a risk if you don’t have protection circle. haha

1 Like

Its a ebook. Rain staurus its chineses, trigram magic. U should ckh out.

Thank you, i never really wanted to learn black magick, i am much more excuted about angels

2 Likes

Thank you for recommending this