Best Goetic Demon to get someone to contact me?

Anyone who has invoked a goetic before…
Which demon is the best and fastest when it comes to getting someone to reach out and contact you and talk to you?

1 Like

I just woke up so not able to spit out a name, anyone that reconciles friends and foes would be one to use.

2 Likes

Amon does that.

2 Likes

Forneus

3 Likes

okay thanks I will look Into those two😊

Glaysa Labolas- in fact a few months back I made a post specifically on this that contrary to his most popular reputation as go to for cursing his abilities are far more than just that.

3 Likes

How so? How was your success in getting him to make someone contact you?

This is the only link I could find out of his -
http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/anyone-have-experience-working-with-glasya-labolas

2 Likes

“he gaineth the minds and love of freends and foes” I guess I made some assumptions as to what your after- some goetias speak of
"He reconcilith freinds and foes". Maybe I made some assumptions. Not sure about stranger to stranger

2 Likes

No you were actually spot on.
I wanted to reconcile and have someone love me
So that’s what I meant. What about Amon or forneus?

1 Like

Wow how time flies!!! Yes I posted that in May. It seems I remember another specifically recognizing other abilities other than baneful. I draw much inspiration from him as his knowledge is limitless. His presence to me is a definitive thickening of the air and a cold chill almost like pin pricks across the face. Note I said inspiration and things seem to fall into place. Naturally I’m still full of questions that’s why I’m here. Sorry for the hijacking- please continue

3 Likes

Amon…Forneus…Glasya Labolas? I don’t feel any of these focus or even fringe on aspects of instigating communication between individuals.

Creating thoughts / feelings of need or desire within someone is so very different than compelling them to act on them. You can cause someone to think of you, have feelings for you…but may never know it because they may not ever take action toward you.

I’m still looking for demons who can create that action of someone else contacting you, feeling tormented until they do contact you, and making it habit to contact you in order to experience relief.

1 Like

Sallos

Yep…already thought of that before posting. Thanks for the confirmation. I’m examining if Sallos causing a strong desire is sufficient to surpass professional, ethical, and possibly legal boundaries which would otherwise prevent someone from initiating contact on a personal level. THAT’S my dilemma.