Yeah, it’s written in the book of azazel about them, if I remember well

1 Like

Also, look on what I just stumbled upon now :joy:

Maybe it might be helpful for both of us, idk :joy:
1 Like

Lol Thanks bro

Yeah, go ahead.

1 Like

This might sound insane, but I would recommend reaching out to Duchess Bune. While She is associated with personal finance endeavors and the dead, She also grants “slickness of words”, so to speak. If women come to you, it means nothing if you cannot seduce them and close the deal. Having the women come to you is something that may cause problems as you are then tapping into another person’s will. Focusing on your own presence and developing better social skills will allow you to keep the magick focused on yourself, which gives you control of the results based on how you choose to act. My love life improved after working with Duchess Bune, as She helped with working through the “blockage” that made me panic when speaking to people. Magick is good for addressing core issues. :slight_smile: Having the right words to say will boost your confidence, which will in turn draw more admirers to you of their own volition.

4 Likes

I also wanted to attract girls but I’m a beginner in magic, I’m 22 years old and I never had a girlfriend

3 Likes

What’s up guys, I think I can definitely offer some insight here. I’m 29 now, and my life is so much different than it was 10+ years ago but you remind me a lot of myself at your age. Even hearing that you would prefer to work with femanine entities and were immediately attracted to lilith…

If you dont mind me asking what’s your relationship like with your father?

…I’m not only asking the original poster but any of the young guys in here who are struggling with women

2 Likes

I have a great family supporting me and they all ways loved me but I have had problems with getting girls in my life, my life wasn’t easy growing up. I have battle with severe depression and feeling very lonely I hope to find someone special for me but yeah. My cousin is the reason I got into magic and spirits

3 Likes

Petition dantalion to help you find a girl. You can be specific too. Blonde, blue eyed skinny girl younger than you. Or black girl with a nice bottom and curly hair. What type of girl do you want. Tell that to dantalion and he’ll bring that girl to you. Just let it happen. Just go on your day and go out more. Make some friends. Go out and you’ll find her without even looking. You can name personality traits as well of course.

5 Likes

I did a ritual with Dantalion last night after looking up information about and I knew he’s exactly what I needed thanks you. He’s really nice and patient, if anyone is looking for help with getting a girlfriend or anything really Dantalion is great for that and to gain more knowledge he’s great highly recommend it. Also I have his sigil with my very rare blood on it but is it against the rules to show it on here?.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight is it against the rules to show such a sacred artifact, with blood on it?

1 Like

do an introduction post.
but the best spirit is…YOU.
be interesting.
don’t be uninteresting.
actively listen.
don’t just wait to speak.
take care of yourself.
don’t be gross.

ezpz.

1 Like

No, seals with blood can be shown. Many people have done so here.

1 Like

I have done one but I should repost it

1 Like

What do you mean by this? You think that a bad relationship with the paternal figure can cause problems in the future love life? I’ve heard at some point that having a bad relationship with your parents can cause problems in your love life later.

1 Like

Hey Everyone here is a update
So last weekend I got in contact with Dantalion
And let me tell you, IT BLOODY WORKED!!!
i got a Girlfriend now and not only that she lives only 5-10 minutes away from me!
Thanks everyone this has been amazing
Appreciate you guys very much thanks :heart:

7 Likes

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Wow. Don’t tell me that the advice given from that video helped you :joy:

2 Likes

Satanchia have power over ever girl/women
Nd duke salos(idk if i spelled dat correct) for making them to fall in love with u or making them loyal

2 Likes

Congrats for your success.
If you ever need, or it could help someone else, you can do a talisman imbued with the planet Venus, direct for several days as much energy as you can in it, you’ll appear more attractive to girls.

3 Likes

Na my spirit helped me