Belial's Gateway Symbols

I have a pronunciation question. Is the"ch" in “Ocha” pronounced like the “ch” in “loch” or “chicken”?

Like “loch” but ideally very slightly softer, like a Scotsman - this rather patronising dude shows the way! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Bumping this for new people who might find it useful.

1 Like

@Lady_Eva it’s been two years, has your opinion changed on these symbols’ efficacy and safety?

No-one’s head exploded as a result of using them :smiley: and I know some people got good results, others got nothing, so they seem largely safe, and efficiency seems to be variable ra nging from good to no result. :+1:

7 Likes

@Lady_Eva can the paper for direction sign , can i use 6x6 inch paper so i can save them in my metal box ?
do i have to keep each direction symbol in different metal box or just keep them in one metal box

thanks in advance

1 Like

One metal box is fine for all of them, they work as a set - and yes 6ins x 6ins is a good size. :+1:

4 Likes

@Lady_Eva… Can I do this ritual without a Universal Circle the foil, and metal box?

With the risk of me evocin the wrath of mighty @Lady_Eva ill try give a possible answer to that.
The initial post states that you can use the universal circle or another as long as there aint any godnames on anywhere on the circle.
For the box and tin foil you can use either ore of them. The purpouse i would assume is to “shield” the symbols from the enviroment and the other way arund when they are not in use, same reason why you wrap up your tools after work. Differense being that a metal box will act like a faradey cage, not sure that is the reason for foil or box but its a plausible explanation:)

2 Likes

wow… I just invoked Belial yesterday and asked him if he could open my psychic senses and I was led to this post… Hail Belial

15 Likes

Yeah…I had a dream about him last night, someone was holding Belial sigil, and I heard a voice saying use this sigil he can get you out. Then i woke up to this post so I’m thinking he’s trying to speak to me. Can’t fully recall the dream.

6 Likes

yep

wait if i understood it well.so i aslo need the sigil of spirit that i want to communicate with?

Yes, the symbols are the main element, the foil/box are to keep them in, the UC is optional.

Yes, unless you are used to communicating without a sigil beforehand.

3 Likes

I say again, that is exactly how Belial appeared in my dream. He didn’t have on sunglasses, his hair was slick back and he was dressed in a similar manner. He had a slight grin/smirk on his face. Yes, he looked like an attorney.

5 Likes

very much resisting the temptation to make an attorney joke

1 Like

Yeah, a slick defense attorney.

1 Like

hi …
I was trying to do it … for the last 2 days but last night I fell asleep so did not do it on the third day

am I resting for 8 days? or repeat from scratch?

Thanks

i did it last night… I did feel a little of his energy while performing the meditation. Last night while sleeping something touched the back of my head/neck… freaked me out and woke me up out of my sleep

2 Likes