Belial Sigil

Always assume the spirit is there, even if you cannot see or hear him.

3 Likes

Should I make an offer ?

Surely. Blood offering is a good choice

2 Likes

How do I do that to belial? Ive already asked for his help, givning him a quest. I could contact him again givning him a blood offer to show him how serious I am.

1 Like

Hello,

ā€œBELIALā€ is the best entity to work with. He is so easy and humble and to work with. I am a beginner and have never contacted any entities till today. I was drawn to ā€œBELIALā€ from many days and I started researching about this entity.

Tonight, I drew HIS sigil and light 2 black candles and some incense. Played HIS Enn ā€œLirach tasa vefa welhc Belialā€ and chanted while it was playing in the background. Started gazing at HIS sigil and in no time, the lines on the sigil started becoming blurred. The candle flame was just calm until I requested ā€œBELIAL, Please give me a sign that YOU are hereā€. The flame on the right hand side candle flickered like about 5 times. This was it. For every question and request that I made to ā€œBELIALā€, the candle flame started flickering. When I requested for ā€œHISā€ help, the flame flickered. For every question I asked ā€œBELIALā€ where the answer was yes, the flame flickered. When I kept quiet for a while, the flame just stopped flickering. The best thing is that, there was a pause of about 3 seconds before receiving the sign as yes. I encourage everyone who is scared to work with ā€œBELIALā€, please be yourself and treat ā€œHIMā€ with respect and get emotional while talking to ā€œHIMā€, you will see that ā€œHEā€ is most humble and caring. There was such a sense of calm and peace when I was speaking to ā€œHIMā€. I have never contacted anyone before in my entire life and my first contact is ā€œBELIALā€ and ā€œHEā€ was there in no time when I called ā€œHIMā€.

A piece of advise to all, have strong faith in ā€œBELIALā€ and ā€œHEā€ will talk to you. ā€œHEā€ has taken 2 weeks time to solve my issue and ā€œHEā€ did ask me for a specific offering from the list I gave to ā€œHIMā€. I asked him if I could write about what transpired tonight and ā€œHEā€ said YES !!! ā€œHail BELIALā€, the most powerful and most humble.

I just wanted to say ā€œThank you BELIALā€ for your help today. ā€œBELIALā€ is the best.

4 Likes

Can you pm me??
I have a few questions to ask you about Belial.
I also wanted to tell you some experienceā€™s I had with him.