Belial and aggressiveness

Hello All - I am still rather new to working with Belial, however I was wondering if others experience more intense moods / aggressiveness when it comes to things in our lives that need adjustment ? I’ve also have been empowered to set boundaries with others that were draining me. It has been intense, I’ve lost sleep the nights I’ve done evocation, but I feel I’m slowly changing into who I desire to be. Any advice for working with Belial is appreciated. When doing the work with the 9 Demonic Gatekeepers is there a set time for each pathworking ?

2 Likes

YES

2 Likes

Yup. Belial is the guy who sparta kicks you off a cliff and watches to see how you react. I didn’t enter a specific pact with him (With Azazel I did 90 days, however) but it was probably around 4-5 months of work with him nearly daily.

2 Likes

Welcome @Fostertimothy666 It is a rule of this of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Okay I’ve posted an introduction :slight_smile:

I just did a blood pact with him last week, so it’s been intense. I’m interested to see how it will pan out.

3 Likes

Lmao that is definitely Belial. I used to smoke weed fairly regularly. When working with Belial, I found myself almost growling at it. The desire is just gone. When my s/o partakes, I’m often thinking the word “weak”. Specifically referring to the substance, not her lol.
Edit: Pro-tip: find an avenue to direct this unearthed agreession. Be creative. For example, get a pen and paper and just sketch - channeling your emotions onto the ink on paper. Also, dance. Seriously, it is a powerful way to use that aggression.

3 Likes

Yup, that is for sure!:joy:

1 Like

Oh my, you are a brave soul. Dark Blessings, Divina

1 Like

Yes I’m going through this right now with king BELIAL

1 Like