Beginner looking for advice

It depends on what you wanna learn really, mix it up in my opinion books on witchcraft basics, demonology, mythology in general there are loads of books available. so it comes down to you and what you prefer, do you have a fave time period of the ancient world? start there!

1 Like

Sandalwood incense, poetry, music, roses, wine… Good offerings

1 Like

King Paimon from the Goetia first. He will teach you and is stern but patient.

So there aren’t any specifics? Just click your heels twice and wish for Lucifer lol? No special incantations or anything

2 Likes

I’ll definitely keep an eye out! Thank you, your advice is very appreciated. I do have a favorite timeline and I’ll be sure to start there

Like I said, draw up a sigil… His enn, or “special incantation” is Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer… Easy enough, eh?

Sounds like it, I’ll let you know how it goes

Gaze into his sigil, and begin reciting his enn. Get yourself into a trace doing this, and let things happen

I apologize if I’m persistent with my questions, but the sigil you just mentioned is the one that somewhat resembles a music note correct?

Wait nevermind, I took your “enn” as a specific sigil. My apologies

2018-01-16-22-17-28-

This sigil

Is it this simple with all demons? Just recite their enn whilst gazing into their sigil?

1 Like

Pretty much… Goetics that is… Some currents aren’t that simple

Ok, I’ll try it later tonight. There’s nothing I should be afraid about? Just show respect and try not to waste his time?

1 Like

Show respect. Leave everything else behind. Dont be scared and dont worry about angering him/her

I’ll definitely try not to be scared, also I read up on the archangel and how he doesn’t mind people who associate with demons. Does Lucifer mind if I ever speak with the archangel? Would he care?

He doesn’t care as far as I know…

Well that’s good I think, would summoning the archangel be as simple as Lucifer? Do you have any experience with the archangel?

Which One? There are four if I remember… At least according to Catholicism…

Angels are a bit different to summon…

Michael I believe is the name?