Beginner attempt sigil

Yes and remember that in the beginning it’s unusual to hear the voice in your mind (depends on the spirit too). You’re likely to get impressions, feelings, thoughts, a gut level intuitive vibe.

Example I ask King Paimon if my offerings are acceptable. Now whatever comes immediately to mind next is exactly his answer. In this case yes he was satisfied.

My astral vision and hearing really aren’t great either but I’m having alot of success with just going with the first thought or feeling after I ask a question.

Here’s another example. I asked king Paimon about the war in heaven. 5 minutes after the ritual the neighbor boy came over with a block of cheese for my Foster mom. Check out the brand name and tell me that doesn’t provoke some thought.

Now a block of cheese is still just a block of cheese but there are no coincidences in the universe.

That’s a funny example but when I researched more about eden and it’s history I was led to new information about the war in heaven. Just as I requested.

So moral of the story is pay attention for clues left by the spirit for you to find. Trust your intuition. If you feel like a spirit is trying to contact you then it’s probably true.

Warmest regards

1 Like

Wow :hushed: that was a quick response from King Paimon, and to have that block of cheese that’s a funny way of getting to you

Is there a way to ask if I may work with duke Dantalion instead of just starting out asking for a request?

1 Like

Yes you could just ask him questions that you’d like to know the answers to and then give him license to depart when you’re satisfied. Many Magicians don’t make a request on the first summoning, the first summoning is a “getting to know you Ritual”.

Then next time make a request and offer an offering.

If the relationship grows the next step is a pact. Like you look out for my interests and I look out for yours kind of long term arrangement.

Just remember to be very respectful, use their titles when addressing them. Treat them how you would if foreign royalty visited you at your home or a visit from an emissary

1 Like

Yes, that’s exactly it. I didn’t want to jump in and just ask or expect stuff to happen. I want to build a connection. I’m going to use your advice tonight and update, thank you for helping me I really appreciate it

1 Like

No problem I’m happy to share my experience and learn from yours.

The Goetic class of spirits are fabulously powerful when you make a request you’ll be surprised how easily they bend and change your reality like clay.

3 Likes

Astral senses may be opened by practicing divination and working on the chakras, about this I recently had an idea (or, anyways, elaborated on info I saw/read).
Clasp your hands and fingers, then slowly unclasp the fingers imagining as if a lotus flower corresponding to your Ajna (clairvoyance, on forehead) or Vishuddha (clairaudience, on throat) is opening. Perhaps hear the sound of your fingers (like the petals of the flower), feel the shivers, if any… then unclasp your hands and fully open them.

2 Likes

It’s all about intent and mindfulness (90 percent) with sigils. I believe this absolutely, as sometimes we only have the materials at hand. Sounds like you did an awesome job.

Sigil gorgeous also btw.

3 Likes

Yeah I thought she did a great job too

1 Like

It sounds like you’ve had some good experiences, I would like to learn from them because I want to make change and grow

1 Like

Thank you I really appreciate!

2 Likes

Well the first thing you should know is that inside of you is all the power in the universe. You’re on a journey to reclaim your powers, faculties and your divine birthright which is your true heritage as a human being.

2 Likes

That’s what it feels like when meditating :joy:
Now that I’ve been meditating more frequently, it gets silent and when it does I hear these crackling sounds, is that a sign to you?

1 Like

That could be your astral sense of hearing developing and opening like a flower in the morning sun.

1 Like

Was the flame tall and strong throughout the ritual?

Yes, then when I would speak Dantalion’s name the flame would at times get round, flicker and waver

1 Like

Yes totally a sign of his manifestation

1 Like

That’s cool, I’m going to keep trying. I’ll update later

1 Like

3:48am
I just got done a deep meditation; while in a deep trance I again experienced something different. While calling upon Dantalion’s name and enn I felt light headed and at times would have sudden flashes come to me. Some flashes I could not make out fully however there were two flashes that stuck with me; while calling, the flashes that came to me were myself. It’s like I was face view with myself in front of me. That had “woken” and startled me during my time meditating lol

1 Like

Hey there @DemiDani I see you have made 18 posts so far but still have not properly introduced yourself as you were asked to do when you first posted. It is a rule of this forum and required, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc. Failure to do so may result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected.

handIntro

1 Like

Priceless Uncle-Al- Truly