Beginner attempt sigil

Hello everybody :upside_down_face: I’ve finally created my account however I’ve had some experience on this site just reading through forums. I’d like to state that I am a beginner and would like to say that reading through these post have gave me a lot of insight because I will admit it has been hard doing it alone when you’re not exactly sure if what you’re doing is correct or wrong however I don’t regret and have put a lot of time into studying and reading. I’ve been interested in Duke Dantalion for the longest but I can’t quite connect to him just as yet so this is my first attempt with a new demon and I’d like to record it. It’s not the best nor as fancy but I put some time into creating Prince Seere’s sigil. Around 3am I’m going to meditate, call forth to his enn and hopefully do as good as I can. I will update but before I get there I’d still like to thank you Prince Seere, I’m not attuned to feeling energy, nor hearing or seeing but if you do by any chance hear me. I thank you!

9 Likes

Welcome @DemiDani It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Don’t worry. He will answer

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m still trying to connect, I’ve been in deep meditation so far

1 Like

Just do a search of the forum for Dantalion using the magnifying glass at the top. There are countless threads about this wonderful spirit.

I’ve worked with him in the past and I’m currently working with him for one of my servitors & he has a quiet, graceful presence. As far as tips or pointers, what works for me or anyone else may or may not work for you, as your experience is unique to you. For me, I don’t push timelines with him, I offer tea, and showers. This is what he likes for me, it may be different for others.

What you have set up looks good, please update us on what happens next.

Good luck :bouquet:

4 Likes

Thank you, I’ve been reading and coming across different things. I’m still trying, thank you for helping me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sister,

Where are the bodily juices?
You want to charge a Seal? Then use bodily juices (and for baneful workings, urine and faeces). Maybe not blood at first, but there’s spit. I use the chewed foot of a safety match and keep applying spit by putting said match end into my mouth. You don’t need much in the way of bodily juices.

If you want blood I recommend (as do many others) a cheap lancet device from your local pharmacy.

Al.
P.s. And keep at it.

4 Likes

Hey there Uncle-Al, thank you for pointing that out. How would I know I’ve charged the seal or that it’s open?
I’ve read on other forums that meditating and calling forth opens it, however if that’s not enough to open would you mind pointing out if you don’t mind

Body juices work well at consecrating Seals and getting that connection between you and the spiritual entity concerned.

Al.

2 Likes

3:11am
I decided to meditate before actually calling out, while doing so I experienced something different this time; While meditating, I thought to Dantalion’s name and enn in my mind and from there It felt as if everything went completely black and silent. I felt like my mind and my body was spinning but not my actual body. Just me in pitch black and as if me and my surroundings were slowed down as almost as if time did not exist at all.

2 Likes

Whoah that’s EFFIN cool. You did an awesome job with that.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing the rewards you use with Dantalion. It sounds like he likes what you’re offering him and that’s useful knowledge to me as I plan to evoke him soon.

2 Likes

You look like you’re doing fine. Make sure you keep a notebook and pen by your bed to record your dreams while your working with the spirits sometimes they appear in dreams to tell us things.

2 Likes

Thank you! Feel free to come back and share your experience on here, I’m excited to hear. I’m still trying to connect myself and I will take note of that and keep a dream journal

1 Like

Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide.
If you haven’t tried this method yet you really should. This is the method I used to summon Prince Orobas and he actually came to physical appearance. Absolutely breathtaking. I also used that method to summon King Paimon. I like the streamlined practice it works for me.

Both of those spirits by the way are awesome and really easy to work with. I’ve been working with Prince Orobas for 21 years. He’s like a family member at this point.

I give oats, tobacco and water for Prince Orobas as a gift. I give king Paimon chocolate and Brandy. He seems agreeable to it.

Prince Orobas I have a full pact with. King Paimon and my other spirits are on an as needed basis.

2 Likes

That’s you becoming relaxed enough to go into trance. That state of being is like a common meeting ground between you and the spirit.

I tried to call King Paimon to physical appearance but instead I just went into a deep trance very quickly. That’s how king Paimon wanted our encounter to be.

1 Like

Oh and keep that notepad there during your evocation. When. You ask the spirit a question write down the VERY first thing that pops into your mind. That’s how the spirit will communicate with you. Keeping your journal handy will help you record the conversation. Just an idea.

1 Like

I will follow that guide, I’ve been doing it. My only thing is that I don’t believe my senses are open enough to be able to to know they’re there or to communicate thoroughly. A good thing is that reading through forums, it is said to always believe that whatever you do is a success and that they are there whenever you call so I will continue to trust in that. Later on in the night I will get everything set up and give a try again.

As for you I’m happy to hear your success, hearing yours and others stories motivates me to keep pushing

2 Likes

Yes and remember that in the beginning it’s unusual to hear the voice in your mind (depends on the spirit too). You’re likely to get impressions, feelings, thoughts, a gut level intuitive vibe.

Example I ask King Paimon if my offerings are acceptable. Now whatever comes immediately to mind next is exactly his answer. In this case yes he was satisfied.

My astral vision and hearing really aren’t great either but I’m having alot of success with just going with the first thought or feeling after I ask a question.

Here’s another example. I asked king Paimon about the war in heaven. 5 minutes after the ritual the neighbor boy came over with a block of cheese for my Foster mom. Check out the brand name and tell me that doesn’t provoke some thought.

Now a block of cheese is still just a block of cheese but there are no coincidences in the universe.

That’s a funny example but when I researched more about eden and it’s history I was led to new information about the war in heaven. Just as I requested.

So moral of the story is pay attention for clues left by the spirit for you to find. Trust your intuition. If you feel like a spirit is trying to contact you then it’s probably true.

Warmest regards

1 Like

Wow :hushed: that was a quick response from King Paimon, and to have that block of cheese that’s a funny way of getting to you

Is there a way to ask if I may work with duke Dantalion instead of just starting out asking for a request?

1 Like