Beep beep i'm new hello

I’ve been browsing this site for a few days and decided to finally make an account

My name is Lee, I’m 23 years old, and I don’t know what else to say

Can’t wait to get to know everyone :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome.

Please tell us about any experience you have in magick.

What do you practice?

If you’re a beginner, what types of magick are you interested in learning?

1 Like

Like a lot of people here, I began on the JOS website when I was 15. I have always been drawn to the left hand path. I’m a demonolater and chaos magickian and i’ve begun delving into qliphothic sorcery so I’m interested in learning more about that.

I spend most of my time practicing different forms of meditation and trying to improve myself to the best of my ability to strengthen my mind and body for my practice.

4 Likes

How long have you practiced?

1 Like

I have spent time on and off since I was 15 because I always let life get in the way. I had a habit of turning to practice when I was in a really bad state of mind and then forgetting about it when life got easier. It’s been a few steady months of nonstop hardcore learning and practicing without real “breaks”.

2 Likes

Boy, do I know that feeling! :slight_smile:

I have the bad habit of only reaching for magick when things have already gone to pot, instead of continuing even when things are comfortable.

4 Likes

Yes! I have been thinking about it and figured out why I was like that.

Throughout the last three years I would do my meditations and rituals, but I got stuck in a routine and wasn’t really learning many new things. Despite any experience in the past, I like to consider myself a new practitioner because I feel almost as if I was reborn into a totally new mindset than the one I used to have.

I used to be very negative, pessimistic, content with who and where I was in life, etc. because my concept of Satanism was that I should love myself, right? But I didn’t consider that loving myself didn’t mean being content with my negative traits, it means waking up every day with a desire to be better.

So now I know that even when I’m doing good in life, I could still be doing better. There is always more for me to work on.

4 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was great. Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Thank you!

@mrbungle welcome :two_hearts:

:crown::smiling_imp::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you! :ghost::cherry_blossom::sparkles:

Is that you in your avatar?

2 Likes

Yes that is me :crown::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I apologize if I’m overstepping in any way, but WOW, you are gorgeous

2 Likes

I failed to mention I’m a woman, I figured I’d throw that out there so you don’t think I’m a rando creep

1 Like

No over stepping :two_hearts: were good and totally awesome :kiss:

Thanks for your compliments :heart_eyes::crown::smiling_imp: you made my night :smirk:

3 Likes

Something in this might be useful:

3 Likes

welcome

2 Likes

Wow, that helps me SO SO SO much! Thank you so much! I’m so happy I joined this community - everyone is so wonderful and helpful.

1 Like