Barashukashu

Hi, I am new to BALG and I want to know about Barashukashu. In what thing he can help? How can I evoke him?

1 Like

Welcome @Talesby It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

The Fourth Name is BARASHAKUSHU.

Worker of Miracles. The kindest of the Fifty, and the most beneficent. The Word used at his Calling is BAALDURU.

Can be used in hopeless cases, when it seems that the whole world is against you or a loved one. When despair reaches its lowest depth, and a coldness constricts your soul, call forcefully upon BARASHAKUSHU will all your might and hope and your prayer will be answered in ways you cannot imagine.

Important note:

“The Signs and Powers may be summoned after the Priest has ascended to that step on the Ladder of Lights and gained entrance to that Sacred City. The Signs should be engraved on parchment or sealed in clay and placed upon the altar at the Calling. And in the perfumes should be of cedar, and strong, sweet-smelling resins. And the Calling be to the North.”

2 Likes