Banishment

Pick one. There are many and you should be doing the research, since they are different and done different ways. Some appeal to angels, some appeal to other things, some none at all.

4 Likes

Try this search and similar, and learn the options and reasonings as well as methods. The last thing you want is to find the one technique you know isn’t working and you have no other tools in your toolbox.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=how%20to%20banish

Also look for ‘cleansing’ and things like saltwater baths and smudging.

2 Likes

Thank you. I did some evocation staring at the sigil gave some offerings and ask some request. My neighbor allegedly saw a foreign looking man wearing a white hood. I am bits scared

2 Likes

That’s a different scenario then. If you’re okay with angels, then the LBRP should work. There’s also the Sphere of Heka, by Jason Miller. You can also use Wiccan banishing methods. There should be plenty to find with Google. I’m heading into work, so I don’t have time to provide links.

3 Likes

Thank you. I’ll try LBRP. After that what will happen?

1 Like

You practice it. It’s useful for claiming spaces, clearing spaces.

The tutorials may have other ways of doing it - I can’t remember. Unofficial Forum Tutorials Directory ~ Beginners, Check This Out! :+1: - General Discussion - Become A Living God

3 Likes

But spirits wont get mad at me if i do that?

1 Like

Not if they are legitimate spirits/ what you were actually trying to call. Imposters and parasites sometimes do however.

Just another resource for the same purpose, though I thoroughly recommend finding a routine and learning it well.

If they are in YOUR space, it isn’t their place to get mad. If you called them forth, then politely ask them to leave at the end or exclude them from the banishing, using the intent to exclude them. They shouldn’t hang around indefinitely, though. I work with Belial and Abaddon sometimes daily, but they’re not always around. Parasites like to be, so keep that in mind.

1 Like

Should i banish Lucifer astorath? Since i worked with them they always gives me warning l

1 Like

Banish them all. Doesn’t matter what the name is.

2 Likes

Later, you will make exceptions. But not in the beginning.

1 Like

Thank you so much❤

1 Like

Thank you so much i am quite scared because of what they saw

2 Likes

No worries. Next time, please give details. I assumed you were too lazy to use Google!

Call on me if needed. I will help if I can.

2 Likes

Thank u so much . I did evocation for sometime. Allegedly my neighbor saw a foreigb looking man standing in our gate im scared

1 Like

Thank you so much i did google but im just not sure if what among those are effective.

1 Like

Well, I’d probably stop worrying about it, banish and ward and go about my day. Sometimes people see things that aren’t there, and sometimes they see things, being afraid won’t get you anywhere. Commit to a process that appeals to you then learn it well and implement it. If it doesn’t make you feel safer you either are dealing mostly with your own mind as a problem, or need to try a different ritual, though I don’t recommend trying 20 different ones, if the first few you try don’t seem to do anything- because you probably got it with the first try and are just letting your mind, be your own worst enemy.

The best way to manifest problems or curses, is to convince yourself that you have them and that you aren’t safe.

If you decide to use the servitor I linked you, you can however ask her to take your fear and ward your space. She usually makes most people feel much better, though if it’s your mind continually creating the fear, she won’t feed of your thoughts continuously. But she will remove the fear as an emotion, so that you can get back to ground zero.

1 Like

The rituals to prepare the person doing it. Grag your power, grab your ability.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Since i worked with lucifer astorath and dantallion i think they are giving me warning like what happened between me and my ex. I dreamed that if i continue relationship with him this will happened (i saw that i will suffer alot) i

1 Like